Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="lccat"]Again, Why do some Hispanics who are United States Citizens desire to partner themselves with criminal ILLEGALS? I would think any U.S. Citizens would want to distance themselves from the ILLEGALS! Could it be just the so called “Hispanics Leadership (?)â€

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    State Rep. Rene Oliveira, D-Brownsville, said he was happy that talks centered on facts and figures, but he said no one provided any information about how much undocumented immigrants contribute to the state's economy. That, he said, will have to be considered before lawmakers start making decisions that affect millions of people.
    --------------------------

your kidding right, Rep???
    i think you know deep down that what it costs the taxpayers of texas is far more than what illegals pay in. when you consider the cost of education, medical care, welfare, food stamps, WIC and other state and federal monies, ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Just say it, because your hispanic, you dont think it costs more.
    we know how you and other hispanic legislatures feel about this.
    you dont want to face the TRUTH
    And let's not forget that Mexican citizens do not have to pay sales tax in the US.
    They live in both the US and Mexico and they use it too their fullest advantage. Whatever they don't or can't get from Mexico, they get from the US. They use their Mexican citizenship to avoid things in the US, like car insurance, cars not registered in the US, etc.

the amount of money illegal immigrants cost taxpayers should be on the front page of every newspaper in the U.S. ....I personally get very angry when i see how much these people are costing my family. Maybe more people would stand up if they were educated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    the amount of money illegal immigrants cost taxpayers should be on the front page of every newspaper in the U.S. ....I personally get very angry when i see how much these people are costing my family. Maybe more people would stand up if they were educated!!!
    It's amazing that we even need to have this conversation. These people ILLEGALLY entered a sovereign country thus breaking federal law. That's all I need to know and that's why they need to go. No more sob stories
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I know Texasborn, i feel the same way

It's amazing that we even need to have this conversation
    You got it TexasBorn!

I said those same words when I called my Senators in DC. I told them that I SHOULD NOT have to spend my time and money to protest a problem that IS SUPPOSE TO BE ENFORCED by my governmental bodies. State or Federal!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by cavmom
    And that's exactly why you don't see it on the front pages of any MSM outlet. They do not want Americans to be educated on this issue- regarding the outrageous costs and other devastating consequences associated with illegal invaders- because even more Americans would demand our laws be enforced. This would interfere with their open borders, pro-illegal invader and ultra progressive agenda.

Instead, we get the SOB stories regarding illegal invaders and their anchor spawn, in an effort to garner sympathy for their plight on the part of Americans, so they will support amnesty agenda. We get these types of stories daily from our MSM even though such stores infuriate most Americans. Yet the MSM continue to ram them down our collective throats. They do not stop and will not give up!

This is what you get from the MSM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Everything said here is all exactly right.....
    the problem is, there are "others" in this country who don't get the obvious truth that those people are here Illegally.
    The periphery issues....how much money those illegals cost us might be more something the "others" could stomach and fight against. Hit em' in the wallet as it were. Most people in general are not too on board with having to pay for something that doesn't benefit them in any way. Money being taken away from them. Sometimes we just have to make the message a bit more simple for people who don't get it. The number one people on my ignorant list would be those who make the claim that all of the illegals are here just to work. Second on my list would be the ones who keep trying to convince us that illegals add so much to our economy and that it would be a devastating blow if they were to all leave.

ah, and don't forget the ones who say "This country was built on immigrants"....well yes it was, legal ones like my ancestors

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast