Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="elpasoborn"][quote="lccat"]Again, Why do some Hispanics who are United States Citizens desire to partner themselves with criminal ILLEGALS? I would think any U.S. Citizens would want to distance themselves from the ILLEGALS! Could it be just the so called “Hispanics Leadership (?)â€

Members of the comptroller's staff said they had not received a request for an updated report on the effects of undocumented immigrants.
    That's because they messed the first one up by omitting expensive tax dollar sucking expenses and everyone knows they did.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Texas is worried about the cost of ILLEGALS????? Tonight I was watching the beginning of the Little League World Series game between Japan and mexico while ESPN was interviewing two players from the mexican team who claimed they drove across the border every day to attend school in Texas. She asked what they thought about attending school in Texas and both complained about the “long driveâ€

JBK
    Iccat

The reporter that asked "how they liked going to school in Texas"...should have asked "WHY ARE YOU GOING TO SCHOOL IN TEXAS WHICH IS ANOTHER COUNTRY...THE UNITED STATES!" And, maybe she could have asked..."How can you go to school in Texas?"
    The crap that goes on here is absolutely unbelievable.....people have mistaken "freedom" to mean some sort of anarchy....Groups like the ACLU...the Congressional Caucuses we have for every damn group that can come up with a "name"...as long as it isn't "White" or "English-speaking" you are good to go...sickening!
    John B. King

Quote Originally Posted by elpasoborn
    And let's not forget that Mexican citizens do not have to pay sales tax in the US.
    Are you really sure about this? It sounds a little strange to me.

Thanks.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    i think you know deep down that what it costs the taxpayers of texas is far more than what illegals pay in. when you consider the cost of education, medical care, welfare, food stamps, WIC and other state and federal monies, ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE.
    Don’t forget that it’s not the direct costs, but the indirect ones as well. If illegal aliens are using those services, there are less for the citizens that should be here.

How many citizens have been unable to get Section 8 housing because illegal aliens are living there?

How many schools are overcrowded do to them occupying seats? How many new schools had to be built because of the overcrowding?

How long do people have to wait in an E.R. because illegal aliens are using them as primary care?

How much crime has happened?

I don’t think any of these things (and others) go into anyone’s financial calculations.
    I would never be so arrogant as to move to another country and expect them to change for me.

As serious as the problem of the ILLEGALS and their Elitist Supporters taking as their own our tax money, even more grim, at least in my opinion, than the Economic Crimes is the fact that Our FAMILIES are at the mercy of ILLEGALS and their Anchors being murdered, raped, infected with disease, or robbed. We can see the results of the ILLEGAL invasion in our courts every day! But NOT to worry the Chamber of Commerce will get their cheap labor increasing their privatized PROFITS while socializing the benefits for their ILLEGALS on the back of U. S. Citizens, thanks to our past and current Presidents, the Congressional Leadership(?), and local elected and appointed officials!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123