Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Texas Reader Is Unimpressed By The Vibrancy Of Mexican Taco Stand Cuisine—Because I

A Texas Reader Is Unimpressed By The Vibrancy Of Mexican Taco Stand Cuisine—Because It May Involve Dog Meat

VDARE.com Reader
    02/08/2024
    A+
    |
    a-

Re: James Fulford's blog post Will Stancil's Taco Fetish—He Doesn't Know (And Wouldn't Admit) That Immigrants Don't Know About The Germ Theory Of Disease

I once lived in Teague, Texas (pop under 5000), about 25 minutes east of a bigger town called Mexia.

My black yardman warned me not to buy anything from the taco trucks in Mexia. He told me that the Mexican operator would catch stray dogs, butcher them & use the meat for his tacos.

I NEVER buy from mobile taco stands.

James Fulford writes: I'm aware that many Asians have culture of eating dog meat, but I kind of thought this might be an urban legend. Then I Googled it. (Something the entire US press corp refused to do when Trump mentioned that Mexican illegals were rapists.)

Then there's this:

To be clear, this kind of thing is illegal in Mexico (see the police Twitter below) and not appreciated by the customers. People in Tijuana were staying away from Chinese restaurants in droves. But the reader is right to be wary of random street food provided by random Mexican illegals. It's really not safe.

Diversity Is Strength

https://vdare.com/letters/a-texas-re...volve-dog-meat
    Last edited by Beezer; 02-09-2024 at 09:32 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Biden, Harris, and Mayorkas have put all our lives in danger.

Now these parasites are cooking in the taxpayer funded hotel rooms and selling food on the streets and subways!!!

They have hepatitis, infectious diseases, they are unsanitary, they have TB, AIDS, HIV, STDs, shigella, polio. You can get very ill from their bodily fluids. They are defecating and urinating in our streets.

We are at the point of no return if we do not launch OPERATION RETURN TO SENDER and get 50 million off our soil, out of our communities, and out of our lives!

Terminate asylum, refugees, illegal aliens, TPS, birthright citizenship and stop funding NGOs and churches taking our money to fund this invasion.

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL