Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    It could also be used by unfriendly law entities as a honeypot to catch what they view as "extremists."
    We are already classified as extremists if you are middle class, conservative and white. Especially if you happen to be a vet. There is a reason why we are beginning to see more websites like this!! Doesn't take rocket science to figure it out. People, like wild animals, will lash out when they feel cornered and threatened.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Staples denounces hateful border security comments
    Associated Press - March 10, 2011 1:55 PM ET

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) - Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples says comments encouraging vigilantism posted on a new website highlighting border security in Texas shouldn't detract from the message that more resources are needed in the region.

Staples on Thursday said the website, ProtectYourTexasBorder.com, was created so Texas farmers and ranchers along the border could document run-ins with suspected Mexican drug traffickers.

The Texas Department of Agriculture launched the website last week. Staples said he wants to convince the federal government to add agents and resources along the Texas border.

The site launched with a message board that was quickly filled with posters who encouraged Texans to take action on their own. Some suggested land mines and using "hide & shoot" tactics against illegal immigrants.

Staples condemned the postings, which have since been removed.

http://www.kten.com/Global/story.asp?S=14226682
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Staples condemned the postings, which have since been removed.
    Censorship by the state government?
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Controversial Texas Government Website Will Stay Up, Amid Objections

By Maggie Kerkman

Published March 11, 2011
    | FoxNews.com

A controversial Texas state website that allows farmers and ranchers on the border to vent their frustration will stay up, despite the objections of some lawmakers.

Texas Agriculture Commissioner Todd Staples launched the website last week to bring attention to the dangerous situation on the Texas border with Mexico.

The website, Protectyourtexasborder.com, allows farmers and ranchers who live and work on the border to share pictures, videos and stories about their run-ins with drug cartels and human smugglers.

However, it's the site's chat-room that has generated some unanticipated controversy.

Earlier this week, it was reported that comments advocating violent behavior, such as setting land mines and tiger traps along the border were shared in the website’s chat room.

One person with the user name jcarrott wrote, “The most well known fighters of our Revolutionary war were not trained, they used hide and shot tactics that would work great today… If we — Americans — start shooting the bad guys, they will get the message!" 2$Bill: "…watch groups, community patrols, land mines, tiger traps and roving packs of rabid [weasels]." BTKKilla: “Killem all!!!! They are destroying or great country,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Looks like the website comments board has been shut down for a few days until all of the publicity goes away.
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2
    Quote Originally Posted by ResistanceInCal

Well....Dang, I guess it's just a problem with my computer. I still cannot open the link.
    I went to Texas Dept of Agriculture's website and was able to open all of their links except the one I want to see. Me thinks that censorship is afoot.
    I just clicked on the link above and it works right from this comment.
    http://protectyourtexasborder.myfastforum.org/index.php
    Certified Member
    The Sons of the Republic of Texas

Pictures and videos from farmers and ranchers @

http://www.protectyourtexasborder.com/Frontline.aspx
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The Message board was taken down, but this one poped up also:

http://protectourborders.myfastforum.org/index.php

Looks like it might cover all the issues instead....

Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ResistanceInCal

Well....Dang, I guess it's just a problem with my computer. I still cannot open the link.
    I went to Texas Dept of Agriculture's website and was able to open all of their links except the one I want to see. Me thinks that censorship is afoot.
    Link works good for me too Welcome to ALIPAC ResistanceIn Cal

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234