Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

And of course, Mayor Gavin Newsom, wants the illegal aliens to come to San Francisco. Always some freebies waiting there.

John 14:27 (King James Version)
    It is written,... Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The reality is illegal aliens are not going back to mexico and they will be relocating from Arizona to nearby states. If I lived in New Mexico, Utah or Texas I would pay someone in AZ to put out flyers on how to get to San Francisco where illegal aliens are warmly embraced by elected officials.

I recognize there are good people throughout California (many of you here) and in San Fran who do not support illegal immigration and the sanctuary city policy. But these places nontheless represent ground zero for illegal immigration in the Western United States. If the open borders/illegal immigration movement cracks in California then it can be defeated nationally.

The Speaker of the House is from San Fran and she has not done a single thing to address the issue in a way that honors the rule of law. If her constituents had to increasingly face the situation those of us elsewhere in the country do they might be more willing to exercise some influence over her at the ballot box during the next election. Also, if the State of California took an even harder hit right now from a mass influx of illegal aliens it might have a positive impact on the upcoming Governors race and bring fighting illegal immigration to the forefront.

The national implications of California having to publically admit that it cannot afford increased levels of illegal immigrants because they are a net cost to the taxpayer, overwhelm available natural resources and result in increased levels of unemployment cannot be overstated.

Below are segments from a recent debate between the two republican candidates seeking to take on Nancy Pelosi. While Mr. Dennis may not be some people's cup of tea on some issues he is a much better alternative than Nancy Pelosi and is certainly willing to work constructively to address the illegal immigration issue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXiwleBq8g4&NR=1 (Immigration Segment Starts at the 7:50 mark)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZJzj6I6cY4&NR=1

I'm sure the US citizens of these states in which the illegals move into will be mad about the invasion very quickly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12