Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The problem with this program is that illegal aliens do not need the program to self deport. All they need to do is drive out or even get on a plane and fly home since we have found out on numerous occasions homeland security has no problem with illegal aliens, and the terrorists among them, boarding planes.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"The bottom line is it is not effective," Hayes said. "Quite frankly, I think this proves the only method that works is enforcement."
    Tried being nice, let's see how much enforcement ensues.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Jim Hayes, acting director of ICE's detention and removal operations...

... "Quite frankly, I think this proves the only method that works is enforcement."
    I appreciate what Jim Hayes is saying here and the wisdom in the statements.

The initiative drew skepticism, even ridicule, from many immigration activists who have criticized ICE's increasing raids on homes and businesses.
    Well that's what you are about to get because...

Hayes said lack of support from those activists shows they are unwilling to accept any enforcement.

"They want amnesty, they want open borders, and they want a more vulnerable America," he said.
    I think DHS knew the outcome of this program would be a failure all along. Just like we did.

I think this was a last ditch effort on behalf of DHS to do this the nice way. Now it's going to be, from this day forth, nothing but the hard way for illegal aliens. It's about darn time!

And as for the "family ties", deal with that too! Start arresting those "Americans in name only" that are harboring and aiding the terrorist, dope pusher and gang bangers.

I don't care if grandma and anchor babies get caught up in it. Good bye to all of them... You want to hang with illegals you can leave with them.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The bottom line is it is not effective," Hayes said. "Quite frankly, I think this proves the only method that works is enforcement."

Of course it wasn't effective. And ICE KNEW that it wouldn't be.

It didn't really take rocket science to see what ICE was doing with this and I think that the IAs and their advocates know full well what they can expect.

Even this lawyer hit the nail on the head:

My hope is it isn't going to empower them or fuel their enforcement even further," immigration lawyer Lisa Ramirez said Thursday.

She can hope all she wants, but my guess is that they are all in for one hell of a huge surprise. And they are not going to like it.

Keep eyes and ears open folks.....it's very possible that we're going to see things really start to rock in fairly short order.

State Unemployment Office could be used to E-Verify for employments.

Employers and Landlords must be punished with fines and jail time if the hire illegals.

Anchor Baby Law.

Landlords have to register tenant and visitors of their property.

No More Benefits

ICE - HASN'T BE RAIDING IN THE LAST FEW DAYS - DUE TO VACATION BREAK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12