Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They come here to work?

And to stab hookers?

MORRISTOWN — An illegal Guatemalan immigrant was sentenced today to 10 years in prison for stabbing a go-go dancer after she supposedly reneged on a deal to have sex with him for $300.

Jenrri Armando-Martinez, 22, of Morristown, was arrested Aug. 24 shortly before 1 a.m., when the injured, bloodied woman flagged down police on Garden Street, authorities have said.

Share He told police he met the woman at a go-go bar in Victory Gardens, and she agreed to go home with him and have sex for $300, but left his residence without returning the cash, authorities had said. He grabbed an 8-inch-long kitchen knife and chased after the woman in the driveway, held the knife behind his back and asked for the money back. When she refused to return the cash, he stabbed her in the abdomen, he admitted.

Defense attorney Neill Hamilton blamed the go-go dancer, saying she preyed upon Armando-Martinez because he was drunk, and she figured she could easily steal his cash. While that was no excuse for trying to kill the woman, Armando-Martinez did not deserve the maximum 10-year sentence, said Hamilton, who sought a six-year sentence.

“To put it very nicely, the victim was a thief. She targeted him because he was drunk and would make an easy mark,â€

Why didn't he just contribute the $300 to a family planning clinic in Mexico?
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, they come to work hard at honing their skills for perpetrating violence in the US so they will feel more at home! And they of course need to home their skills at rioting at sports game while waving the Mexican flag.
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

GR
    Oh please - you KNOW you guys are racists for saying such things, right?

<YES, I'm being sarcastic>.

It's the go-go dancer's fault, huh?

Oh let's count the ways that these lawless ingrates "take responsibility" for their immature violent lifestyles.

<Jeopardy music>.

Yeah, I can't find one to start the list either.

well in this instance i gotta shurg and say she got what was comming to her ....

according to this he held the knife to her and was going to let her go if she gave back the money she took from in , in exchange for services not preformed ... if your not going to do the work you don't get paid , it's as simple as that ...

i think the girl learned a valuable lesson .....

Some come to work, and a lot of them come to have babies and get on the welfare dole. For every one of them you see on these roadside jobs, or construction lots, there is another back home pregnant w/ baby 1, 2 or 3, and ready to drop yet another anchor baby.

This is what I can't stand about these people. They're taking jobs from Americans, plain and simple, all the while STEALING from the welfare system. Their presence COSTS AMERICANS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here in virginia, they are planning to institute the Arizona laws. But they approach it from the angle that it's right to get tough on those who "commit crimes." Hell, they're ALL committing crimes by being here, by not paying taxes, by stealing jobs, and by stealing from our welfare system. They have no more right to it as they are NOT citizens!!!!!!

Their presence here is a crime, in addition to the true crimes they come over and commit.

[quote]And though he is in this country illegally, Armando-Martinez worked at a pizzeria and had no prior criminal record. Now, though, he will pay an additional “steep priceâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Some come to work, and a lot of them come to have babies and get on the welfare dole. For every one of them you see on these roadside jobs, or construction lots, there is another back home pregnant w/ baby 1, 2 or 3, and ready to drop yet another anchor baby.

Never a truer statement than this. Most every illegal here working has an illegal alien dependent and anchor babies living here with him. It is these illegal dependents and their anchor kids that are bankrupting the states through their Medicaid, WIC , prenatal care, free hospital deliveries, free school lunches, free education, etc. All the e-verify in the world will not help with this situation, as these illegal alien dependents aren't working.

Actually I have seen many cases of young children left to fend for themselves all day while both parents work. My friend had 6 young children left in the neighbor apartment alone day after day after day. The oldest was 6 or 7. I have seen 6 year olds save the lives of baby siblings and have no idea that they are heroes - it's just all in a days' work for them.

I was just hearing a radio article about bullying and they said that adult bullies were often abandoned by their parents as kids. And I thought about it and realized that in my own life I can see that is true. So how about all these kids raising themselves and each other because their parents are working? Kids do not understand why their parents are gone - they hate us for having to go to work every day. So more bullies we are growing.

Many illegals have put their kids into unsafe childcare where they are injured or sexually abused and traumatized. These predators know that the illegal dare not report these crimes. Often they have nowhere else to put their children while they work. This illegal business is not good for either side.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!