Thread: Are they crazy?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are they crazy?

I am watching the polls and am totally surprised at McCain winning. What are these people thinking. I think I want to move, but where can you go? Maybe Austrailia, because at least the government has the guts to stand up to immigrants.

I was thinking Scottland, but you're probably right.

Re: Are they crazy?

Quote Originally Posted by agrneydgrl
    I am watching the polls and am totally surprised at McCain winning. What are these people thinking.
    They aren't thinking, they are just doing what the media wants them to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Australia has a point system....unless you are young and rich...you can't get the points....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They are blind,stupid and crazy. If this man gets the nomination and is elected president, we might as well get prepared for the next wave of illegals coming to America seeking amnesty. The same also applies to Clinton and Obama.This is too much to bear. I am really hoping that this does not happen, president McCain,Clinton or Obama.

Maybe I still have time to enlist in the French Foreign Legion.

If I wanted to live in Mexico I would move there. May as well as many of the jobs in this country now require you to speak spanish, even though those jobs are not doing business directly with any Latin American Companies that would need employees to speak spanish.

Essentially, Americans are being discriminated against in their own country because they do not speak spanish. How did it ever come to this...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)