Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thinly vield plea for illegal alien workers

Here is an Ad on Brown Pride ( a racist anti-American web site). The readers on Brown Pride who respond to the ad WILL NOT be working for low wages and they will NOT be deserving patriotica Americans. And the scary part is that those employed will probably bring their culture with them and create "barrio" enclaves from which will spin-off drugs, gangs, destroyed schools, hospitals, neighborhood and ways of life in communities. It will be nice to see 10 to 15 people living in one or two bedroom apartments, and you will enjoy NOT being able to go to the local park for fear of stepping on a junkies used needles, or of being shot by gang bangers.

Boy, do we know how to screw ourselves! Of course, liberals like Democrats and the ACLU will see things differently until years later my prediction become

here is the link to the ad mentioned above.

http://boards.brownpride.com/showflat.p ... =1#1564482

I've wondered how they get by with having so many living in one house or apartment? When you sign the lease you have to state how many will be living there and who they are. If you 'share' the dwelling with other people then the lease is automatically null and void and the deposits and everything are forfeit.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Front page of the Valley News suggested the employers are desperate for workers. They cannot get enough people according to them. I called... they are offering $7.00 an hour and you have to drive a good distance into Los Angeles to get it. I do not have an accent.. they knew I was probably an American, but they are offering very low wages to any taker. And of course, the only one who can afford to take the job would be the illegal aliens who will live very close in a rough neighborhood.

There are lots of Mexican Americans in San Berdo and if they offered decent wages.. they would get a ton of people. The employers are using dirty tricks to open the doors to Green Card workers.. and the Mexican Americans will pay for it in my opinion.

On job offered about three months ago was for a Computer Operations Center. They listed a huge number of requirements and posted the thing with a $18,000 a year salary. Nobody who graduated from and American School would take that job. That job pays over $28 and if you can cut it, you are earning $36 in nine months. they are offering the jobs on the cheap... they are saying they cannnot get anyone... they are hiring a willing worker from India and when they sucked him dry.. they are letting the poor guy go.

Ratso employers!

If you reread the BrownPride ad carefully it says that they are interested in hiring LEGAL immigrants.

Employers who have an immigrant working in a job are required to run an ad requesting an American with the same job skills. Those employers then try to set their job description as detailed as
    possible to make sure no one takes them up on it.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)