Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY2BME
Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
I have a third grader and their "reading comprehension" packets do not include current events or political agendas.
=================================

One of my daugher-in-laws is a speech therapist in public elementary schools. She tells me ALL the schools are completely INUNDATED with anchor babies, and that the AVERAGE ASSIMILATION PERIOD is at least FIVE YEARS.

This means the children of illegal aliens entering into the first grade DON'T ASSIMILATE until they are READY TO GO INTO JUNIOR HIGH!!

Also, CURSIVE HAND WRITING is being completely dropped throughout the country. The only remnant left of cursive writing in elementary school is that the children are taught to WRITE THEIR SIGNATURE NAME in cursive - and that's it!

FYI, the three largest enablers and sponsor of illegal aliens from Mexico in the United States are:

• THE LOCAL, STATE, AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT(S)

• ORGANIZED RELIGION

• PUBLIC EDUCATION

The GOP Sponsors The Mexican Invasion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77JvpID0 ... ded#at=152

(make sure you rewind this to the start, it has a tendency to begin in the middle)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l16tPdgQ ... r_embedded
I went to my kids back so school nite last nite. I was pissed to hear all the spanish being spoke by the parents in the class room. They have ZERO motivation to even try and learn English so their kids might do better - or even speak it when EVERYTHING in the class room was in English, including thier kids classwork.

In my son's class one woman was off in a corner yakking away in spanish on her cell, in my daughter's class there were at least two sets of parents in there speaking spanish to their kids. LOUDLY. I swear between them pushing and shoving and the yakking in spanish it was like they were the only one's there! I had to go wait outside. I could not get out fast enough.

For the record - my kids are learning cursive and are made now to do their homework in it also. I have no doubts they will be eliminating this soon also - especially here in broke ass California!