Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Third Latino/Black School riot this year in LA

http://www.alipac.us/article-432--0-0.html

Parents Worry, and Many Students Stay Away at Jefferson Only a half-day of classes is held at the South L.A. school one day after a third racially motivated brawl on campus.
    By Wendy Thermos and Monte Morin
    LA Times
    May 28, 2005
    Topics: Gang riots, race riots, school riots,
    Illegal Immigrants, Education

One day after police were called to break up the third in a series of racially charged brawls at Jefferson High School, worried parents stood vigil outside the South Los Angeles campus Friday and demanded that administrators clamp down on the unrest.

As several dozen police officers and members of the Nation of Islam patrolled the streets surrounding the high school and Mayor-elect Antonio Villaraigosa met with students and administrators to discuss the fracas, scores of parents descended on the campus and expressed fears that administrators were losing control of the situation.

"I'm afraid for my son's safety," Leticia Espinoza said. "He wants to come, but I don't want him to come."

More than a third of Jefferson's students failed to show up for class Friday after police in riot gear broke up a series of fistfights and shoving matches Thursday.

Black students in particular appeared to have stayed away. Parents and students said they were as worried about violence occurring on the way to school as they were that it would break out on campus. Senior Emmanuel Wilson, 18, said he saw only two fellow black students on campus.

Latinos constitute about 92% of Jefferson's 2,405 students, while blacks make up 7%.

School administrators insisted that students were safe, and that keeping them home from school was a mistake. Among other precautions, administrators had beefed up security patrols at the school.

"This is a very complex problem that is not fixed overnight," said Rowena Lagrosa, superintendent of the school sub-district that includes Jefferson. "But I do know that students who come here can feel safe."

Los Angeles school police arrested three students and cited 20 others in Thursday's incident; dozens of students and six police officers were treated for minor injuries. Twenty-two students â€â€

latino/black riots

If I were an Afro-American I would be afraid to send my kids to school too. Black families in our country were raised with traditional family values, unlike the unruly lawbreaking hispanic kids. This is a real timebomb. It's going to get worse!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right, butterbean.

And those corrupt elements in power and business contributing to these conditions are committing an outrageous betrayal against black, among other, American citizens.

Isn't it sickening that the ratio is 92% v 7%?? Sickening in that 75% of the 92% are illegals. Going to school at taxpayer expense..and beating up on citizens. What a mess! Thank your supreme court next time you get a chance.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

The same thing happened in Dallas and Ft. Worth last week on the last day of school. Somebody somewhere is going to get killed. The black kids here in Texas are not going to take it. PERIOD

I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

Barry Goldwater
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

The black kids here in Texas are not going to take it. PERIOD
    When they blacklash the media will probably downplay it or even take the illegals and jackpot baby side. And that's when the fecal matter will strike the fan, to paraphrase the popular proverb. There is a limit to how much the media and leaders can control the public with lies. And I have a feeling that limit will be reached in the black community first. Then the rest of Americans will have their final chance to show loyalty.

Quote Originally Posted by thangdatrang
    The black kids here in Texas are not going to take it. PERIOD
    When they blacklash the media will probably downplay it or even take the illegals and jackpot baby side. And that's when the fecal matter will strike the fan, to paraphrase the popular proverb. There is a limit to how much the media and leaders can control the public with lies. And I have a feeling that limit will be reached in the black community first. Then the rest of Americans will have their final chance to show loyalty.
    The media can blame who they want to. That won't matter. The battle would have been joined. All they will have time to do will be to report the growing body count. Californication people are all so laid back, "got they mind on they money and they money on they mind" Where are those "gangstas" that use that rap excrement? Where are the Crips and the Bloods? They fought each other for NOTHING!!! Now they have something to fight for, a real cause, that effects them more than anything else in recent memory.

TEXAS is THE DIRECT OPOSSITE!!! We don't do fondue and bree. We are the only state that once was a nation. We fought one war with Mexico and WON. Californication is a lost cause. I wish the Japanese would just come and tow it off

FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

Deaths have already happened...when those latinos ( three of them, of course) attacked and murdered that 15 year old football player two weeks ago. Stabbed him to death. Absolutely sickening. The kid was only 5'3"...

The media is already downplaying and ignoring these happenings in schools...illegals are running amok in school gangs...violence pretty much running the show...other kids are scared to death and with good reason. That really really really ticks me off...is that the gang bangers shouldn't even be here. Education at taxpayer expense is quite a priviledge...but all they want is to show their 'power'....

Our kids have a right to feel safe in our schools...they're there to study and enjoy being kids for the only time in their lives. They shouldn't be put thru this hell.

If my son were still going to school..I'd put him in private school if I had to sell the house. The heck with property taxes to just have a bunch of goons running around on the campus.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

California or ground zero of the invasion
    The racial wars are starting to be the norm for the state of California. However, I disagree that the majority do not care. We did try to cut off the funding for the illegals with the passage of proposition 187 several years ago, but the courts said it was unconstitutional. We also threw out Governor Gray Davis in part for signing a bill giving illegal immigrants drivers licenses. There was also a successful petition drive to put a referendum on the ballot to overturn the license bill, which forced the state government to do it themselves because they knew it was a losing issue with a national election on the horizon.

Also almost forgot about the LA, Mexico billboards that protesters successfully had taken down recently. We still have a fighting spirit in California even though the courts, news media, and the state government are mostly against us. But don't ask me how we are getting so many terrible elected officials, since it is making the fight against illegals more difficult, almost a futile effort. I think too many people fail to closely scrutinize what their elected officials are doing behind their backs. We need to start getting rid of the bad ones.

Checkout the following thread to see what happened around my own neighborhood the other day.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-3917.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'll admit I wondered about election fraud in your state when the 'new' mayor was elected so handily...since it's pretty obvious that Californians are really weary of this illegal stuff. So many have left the state...and wouldn't those illegals love to take over the wealth of beautiful California?? Maybe some of them should have stayed to fight the good fight....

RR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast