Thread: Third Party

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Third Party

Read an interesting article. Suggests that anyone wanting to run in a Third Party, should run as either a Democrat or Republican, then start Bills that lean towards to what that 3rd party member believes.

They said Ron Paul of Tx., was a 3rd party member, and now he's trying to get his points across.

Anyone know anything about Ron Paul? Who else would be good to see elected to the Senate and/or House?

Tancredo needs more members that see things his way.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Ron Paul seems like a pretty good guy to me. I get his newsletter. Go to his page and sign up. You can always cancel it. I can't vote for him here but I think he's an asset.

TX: Arthur Loux for Senator
    I'm leaning toward a guy named Gordon Strickland for Congressman because our incumbent has no other contenders and Reyes needs to get out of there before he does any more harm.
    I'm thinking about Ms. Strayhorn for Governor but want to explore the platforms of other potential candidates first before I make up my mind.

Poke around the search engines. Find the people running in your area and start backing them now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Third Party

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Read an interesting article. Suggests that anyone wanting to run in a Third Party, should run as either a Democrat or Republican, then start Bills that lean towards to what that 3rd party member believes.

They said Ron Paul of Tx., was a 3rd party member, and now he's trying to get his points across.

Anyone know anything about Ron Paul? Who else would be good to see elected to the Senate and/or House?

Tancredo needs more members that see things his way.

Ron Paul wants a Constitutional Government as far as I can tell he is okay. I wonder if that is how other third party people will get in….
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Ron Paul is a Republican. He's a strict constitutionalist and I would LOVE to have him as president. He has bundles of common sense...even wants to get back to the gold standard so this government would have to stop robbing us...wouldn't vote for Cafta b/c it's unconstitutional, wants the UN out of the US.

I don't think we can encourage him to run for higher office...dang it.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

It's really a shame that guys like him and Tancredo won't seek higher places. We need them a whole lot more than we need all these dorks we have in there today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Constitution Party has tried to get Ron Paul to run for President under their banner, but no success yet.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!