Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can’t reach the issue of illegal immigration in Sen. Thompson’s campaign as I can’t get past his personal life. With apologies to my sainted mother for being judgmental, Thompson is seeking to be the leader of the free world and as such is fair game for scrutiny. He is a 65 year old man who is married to a 41 year old woman and has a 10 month old baby as well as another young child. He was diagnosed with an incurable form of cancer in 2004 and thereafter conceived a child. These decisions just don’t comport with my idea of traditional values and acting responsibly.

I'm normally not a traditionalist, but I do take issues with a "trophy wife" becoming our first lady. Both Thompson and Guiliani's wives are what I consider trophy wives, meaning both are beautiful and much younger than their husbands. Not to mention both of these wives are reportedly very bold and controlling, which are not great values as a first lady (e.g. Hillary Clinton).

Yes, Thompson has shown time and time again from his earlier speeches and from his senate voting record how globalist he is. He'll only further degrade the middle class while beefing up his big business buddies' profits.

I agree that he'd be one of the candidates to continue the NAU, and thus "eliminate" illegal immigration that way.

I know it's easy to root for the home town boy, but his actions speak much louder than his words!!

TexasGal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12