Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Thousands of Arizona Families Lose Welfare Benefits

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thousands of Arizona Families Lose Welfare Benefits

Thousands of Arizona Families Lose Welfare Benefits

Updated: Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 4:21 PM MDT
    Published : Friday, 10 Sep 2010, 4:21 PM MDT

PHOENIX - Tightened eligibility limits imposed on Arizona's welfare program due to budget cuts result in fewer families receiving benefits.

A state Department of Economic Security report says 5,796 families lost cash assistance from the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families program because of eligibility changes that took effect midsummer.

The changes include reducing the lifetime limit for recipients to 36 months from 60 months and eliminating women who are in their third-trimester of pregnancy and don't have other children.

Online:

Arizona Dept. of Economic Security
    www.azdes.gov

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/money/t ... x-09102010
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is what's going to happen all across the country ...

As money dries up for cities , welfare and such will be cut , and as more and more people climb on board the welfare train , there's less and less to go around ...

This is why illegal immigrants are such a threat to our nations poor , because they burden the system , resulting in cuts for american citizens who need it most ..

Sooner or later the entire saftey net program is going to collapse ..

well that it for the illigal immigrant No welfar for them . they have it all did they go back to Mexico & say no more money No jobs I hope you Amercian can get help I hope AZ get help good luck
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And times are not getting any better these days......there will be more cutbacks coming and tax increases...........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

These cutbacks are only the beginning. There is going to be a HUGE fight put up by the illegals to remain in the country and to continue to receive free services. For many of them it's the only way that they've ever known. I am not optimistic about our economic situation for the foreseeable future. I have been out of work for over a year now and things are getting dicey. For the first time in my life I am now concerned that I can't meet my financial obligations and worry about keeping my family afloat. It angers me immensely, as I'm sure it does millions of others that are unemployed, that our government has so freely handed out benefits to people who illegally entered our country, continue to break our laws and are now squatters. IMO, we are about to enter a very dangerous period in this country. I, like millions of others, are looking down the road and preparing for the unknown. For those of you who are gainfully employed I can only suggest that you also prepare. The good times may not last much longer. I have never feared so much for the future.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

The oligarchy has to keep the welfare system going because if it collapses that will cause chaos. They will just print up the money if necessary and just injected it into the system if it comes to that.

The first thought I had was this will only apply to "Actual Citizens" while IAs get the same old wink and nod that is now standard procedure for all but the most vile.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was just watching CNN earlier and they had a piece about the cutbacks in several states ,such as California and Penna, New Mexico,and New York and it would involve the firefighters in those states and the increased reaction time due to smaller crews.

New York is still thinking of closing many fire houses,possibly next year, as well as more layoffs of these guys.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by marquis
    This is what's going to happen all across the country ...

As money dries up for cities , welfare and such will be cut , and as more and more people climb on board the welfare train , there's less and less to go around ...

This is why illegal immigrants are such a threat to our nations poor , because they burden the system , resulting in cuts for american citizens who need it most ..

Sooner or later the entire saftey net program is going to collapse ..
    THEY ARE CUTTING THESE BENEFITS THAT AMERICAN CITIZENS RECEIVE IN ORDER TO GIVE MORE TO ILLEGALS FROM MEXICO THESE ILLEGAL MEXICANS ARE WORKING AND THEREFORE THEY SHOULD NOT BE RECEIVING ANY BENEFITS AT ALL, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LEGAL CITIZENS

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    I was just watching CNN earlier and they had a piece about the cutbacks in several states ,such as California and Penna, New Mexico,and New York and it would involve the firefighters in those states and the increased reaction time due to smaller crews.

New York is still thinking of closing many fire houses,possibly next year, as well as more layoffs of these guys.
    THEY ARE DOING ALL OF THIS JUST FOR THE SAKE OF BEING ABLE TO KEEP THESE ILLEGALS IN THE COUNTRY. IT REALLY ANGERS ME THAT SOME AMERICANS ARE JUST TURNING A BLIND EYE TO THIS SITUATION AND THAT INCLUDES SOME OF MY OWN FAMILY MEMBERS. BUT THEY ALL BETTER WAKE THE HELL UP BEFORE ITS TOO LATE, AND WE ARE GETTING TO THAT POINT EACH AND EVERY DAY.