Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thousands of Haitians being brought over to Florida

Haitian Evacuees Arriving In Central Florida

Posted: 6:20 am EST January 18, 2010Updated: 6:13 pm EST January 18, 2010

SEMINOLE COUNTY, Fla. -- More than 1,000 evacuees have flown into Central Florida since Friday and hundreds more are expected over the next 24 hours.

As of Sunday morning, nearly 1,800 American citizens have been airlifted out of the stricken country. Eyewitness News understands that, once they land at Orlando-Sanford International Airport, they are bussed to Orlando International Airport where they can either rent cars to get home or catch a connecting flight.

The children, who are flying alone, are placed directly under the Florida Department of Children and Families (DCF) custody. Some already have money and others who need are receiving some monetary assistance.

At one point Monday afternoon, three cargo aircraft carrying American evacuees out of Haiti were on the runway at Orlando-Sanford International Airport. They included the young, the old and the injured.

Nadia Pressage is one of the hundreds of evacuees grateful to be back on U.S. soil Monday afternoon.

“I think to be on that plane was a Godsend, that's what it was,â€
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

how many illegal aliens from Haiti will continue to flood into our country? how many will claim they have family here and therefore have the right to come here? how many will be tested for disease before brought here? how will they survive? how much of our tax dollars will go to support them in our country?
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Quote:
    "As of Sunday morning, nearly 1,800 American citizens have been airlifted out of the stricken country."

These are U.S. citizens. The people who need to be sent to Florida and detained until their 18-month temporary legal immigration status expires and they can be "airlifted" back to Haiti are the thousands of Haitians in the United States illegally who were granted "temporary protected status" by Janet Napolitano.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i hope you are right,......maybe i should've posted the other article i read, where it stated they are supposedly letting people come here IF they have a family member here, whether they are citizens or not. i will try to find that article.

i know america isn't dumb enough to bring over thousands of non-citizens, but these days i don't put anything past them.