Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

America has enough criminals of our own.

Immigrantgrl ---This is exactly what the Legal Immigration system is all about. Making sure that criminals of any kind are not coming to our country, especially sexual predators. It isn't because immigrants are not welcome in America, it is to make sure that all will be here under the right circumstances. Working ,school, building their own American Dream --
    The RIGHT way. We here are well aware of the horrors taking place in your countries of origin. We are not In-Human. If your own countries of origin were trying to do right for your people, there were decent paying jobs and medical healthcare, I guarantee you would not be immigrating out of your countries. However if american citizens were doing to your country of origin what is taking place here in the US, I wonder how tolerant you would be, your people, or your government. Here at this site we are all trying to come up with ideas to fix this problem for EVERYONE. But we have to look after our homeland first, so as more immigrants do come they will be intergrated in the american way of life with ease. Right now that is not the case. Alot of illegal immigrants do not want to become a part of the american way of life. They do not want to learn our language, have no interests in following our laws, and instead call us racists. This again is a problem with too many immigrants entering the country by unlawful means. There is no loyality for the country they entered! Instead claim there country of origin their loyality. Well to them we must say "Go back home" you have no business being here under those circumstances. That is not the correct way to immigrate into a country.

Re: America has enough criminals of our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa81
    Immigrantgrl ---This is exactly what the Legal Immigration system is all about. Making sure that criminals of any kind are not coming to our country, especially sexual predators. It isn't because immigrants are not welcome in America, it is to make sure that all will be here under the right circumstances. Working ,school, building their own American Dream --
    The RIGHT way. We here are well aware of the horrors taking place in your countries of origin. We are not In-Human. If your own countries of origin were trying to do right for your people, there were decent paying jobs and medical healthcare, I guarantee you would not be immigrating out of your countries. However if american citizens were doing to your country of origin what is taking place here in the US, I wonder how tolerant you would be, your people, or your government. Here at this site we are all trying to come up with ideas to fix this problem for EVERYONE. But we have to look after our homeland first, so as more immigrants do come they will be intergrated in the american way of life with ease. Right now that is not the case. Alot of illegal immigrants do not want to become a part of the american way of life. They do not want to learn our language, have no interests in following our laws, and instead call us racists. This again is a problem with too many immigrants entering the country by unlawful means. There is no loyality for the country they entered! Instead claim there country of origin their loyality. Well to them we must say "Go back home" you have no business being here under those circumstances. That is not the correct way to immigrate into a country.
    and i agree with you that there are immigrants who come here mooch and then leave.. but there are also immigrants who are here illegally.. love this country, work hard, pay taxes, dont commit crimes, and support themselves, and those are the people that deserve a chance. i dont think you should open borders for everyone, but what many people dont understand is that there is really no thing called legal immigration. yes.. you can come into the country legally and visit and whatnot, but the moment you decide to stay and become an immigrant past your authorized date then you become an illegal immigrant, you cant just go an apply to become a resident or a citizen.. it doesnt work that way

Immigrantgrl

Another deluded soul who has obviously not lived amongst the invaders.

My decades immersed within the invading culture showed me hoe all-too-often females are mere property.

Go enter illegal alien territory, girly, and experience the joys of the invading culture.

Or, read the story below. It is a very common scenario for the invaders who lust after young girls far out of proportion to their numbers:

Mass INS Arrests Upset Farm Town Immigrants sent home on charges of harassment

Larry D. Hatfield, Chronicle Staff Writer Tuesday, April 10, 2001 ©2001 San Francisco Chronicle

Greenfield, a normally placid Monterey County farm town that bills itself as the world's broccoli capital, is currently the center of an ugly controversy involving alleged sexual mistreatment of children and ethnic harassment of immigrants.

"We may have averted a tragedy, and certainly ended a public nuisance," said acting regional director Dave Still of the San Francisco office of the Immigration and Naturalization Service.

"They go after everybody because they look alike, they're all brown-skinned, " said Tony Acosta, a leader of the Central Coast Citizenship Project.

Both men were talking about the arrest of 39 Mexican immigrants -- Still says they were here illegally, Acosta says that is not certain -- on the streets of Greenfield last week.

After an undercover operation begun several weeks ago, INS agents arrested 21 men outside a downtown pool hall on Friday afternoon, and 18 more in a nearby apartment building.

The first group of men, according to the INS, were "observed harassing, touching and shouting lewd remarks at schoolgirls just out of class" at four nearby schools -- Greenfield and Oak Avenue elementary schools, Vista Verde Middle School and Greenfield High School.

The second group was arrested after a complaint was registered by a Greenfield schoolgirl, said INS spokeswoman Sharon Rummery. She said the alleged incidents were observed over several weeks.

The girls involved were between 5 and 18, Rummery said. The men arrested were aged 17 to 55.

The men were taken in buses to the Mexican border immediately after the arrests. An undetermined number of wives and children were given the option of going with them, but Rummery said they declined. They are likely to go before immigration judges to determine their residential status, she said.

Acosta, whose group is one of the leading immigrant advocacy organizations in the Salinas Valley, accused the INS of making indiscriminate arrests.

"They arrested one of the groups at one of the businesses on the main street, then went into the apartment complex," he said. "There was no knocking.

They just pushed the doors down and took all the men and left the women and children. They arrested everybody without asking for documents."

Rummery said the INS agents knew who they were after and that the arrests were based on nine complaints, from school crossing guards, the Monterey County sheriff's office and others. The first complaint was several weeks ago from a DARE program narcotics officer from the sheriff's office.

The arrests were part of the INS' "Salinas Project," a program set up in the heavily Hispanic area in September, when the last remaining Border Patrol officers were pulled from Salinas and reassigned to the border. "People in the area were concerned and nervous there would be no INS presence," Rummery said.

When the sexual harassment allegations began, the three officers assigned to the project set up an undercover program.

"The sorts of things we observed happening over several weeks are not violations of immigration laws," she said. "But we're there to support local law enforcement, and we saw a potential danger to young girls and acted on it."

Greenfield police were not available today to say why no local criminal charges were filed.

City Manager Randy Anstine said he did not know why the arrests were a purely INS action. "The city of Greenfield cooperates with any and all law enforcement agencies, whether federal, state or county," he said, noting that local authorities were not told of the action until shortly before the arrests.

"But we certainly don't tell anyone how to do their job."

One official suggested off the record that because of manpower and fiscal considerations, Greenfield let the INS handle the matter by simply removing the alleged perpetrators, rather than prosecuting them.

The arrests, already the subject of an angry community meeting last night, will be on the city council's agenda next Tuesday evening. Acosta said he expects many people unhappy with the outcome to show up. Greenfield's population of 12,583 is 85.4 percent Hispanic.

"We'd like to find out what really happened," Acosta said.

He was skeptical of the accounts that the men harassed schoolgirls.

"The INS is in Salinas to arrest criminals, and that's OK," he said. "But these guys were coming for work. They leave at 4 and 5 in the morning and come back at 4 or 5 in the afternoon, so how can they harass schoolchildren? They came here to work. We'd like an explanation from the INS."

The Mexican government is apparently also concerned. Hugo Juarez, the Mexican consul in San Jose, was in Greenfield today taking statements from residents. He was not available for comment.

Immigrantgrl

Another deluded soul who has obviously not lived amongst the invaders.
    i have lived among the invaders as you call them.. i deal w/them everyday

My decades immersed within the invading culture showed me hoe all-too-often females are mere property.
    i dont consider myself propery nor have i ever been treated as such, at least not by any illegals. there are plenty of men here who think their women are property. its a matter of self respect that a lot of women lack..legals and illegals.

Go enter illegal alien territory, girly, and experience the joys of the invading culture.
    i have entered their territory, and it doesnt bother. love the music.. love the food..love the diversity

Or, read the story below. It is a very common scenario for the invaders who lust after young girls far out of proportion to their numbers
    yes, those men are sick and they should be incarcerated or deported.. but to tell me that only illegals act that way is wrong. i can post a lot of stories about sexual predators who arent immigrants.. in fact the majority of people in the sex offender registry are americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Immigrantgrl

yes, those men are sick and they should be incarcerated or deported.. but to tell me that only illegals act that way is wrong. i can post a lot of stories about sexual predators who arent immigrants.. in fact the majority of people in the sex offender registry are americans.
    Yes, but all crimes committed by illegal aliens are preventable crimes.

How would you feel if your son or daughter were raped by a pedophile and then you found out that the man that did it was an illegal alien that 1. Was not supposed to be in your nation and 2. Had been in and out of the hands of law enforcement without deportation.

Child predators are not likely to apply for LEGAL entry.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC

Yes, but all crimes committed by illegal aliens are preventable crimes.

How would you feel if your son or daughter were raped by a pedophile and then you found out that the man that did it was an illegal alien that 1. Was not supposed to be in your nation and 2. Had been in and out of the hands of law enforcement without deportation.

Child predators are not likely to apply for LEGAL entry.

W

would it piss me off any differently depending on their legal status?? i dont think so. if that were to happen to my kid i wouldnt care what the person looked like or where they were from. there are a LOT of american pedophiles roaming the streets that our lovely gov't cant keep track off

Imigrantgrl, come on. Fess up. If something terrible like that happened to your child and ON TOP OF IT you found out that they were in the country illegally because George Bush allowed them to be, you'd be angry and upset BEYOND words.

Come on........
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Imigrantgrl, come on. Fess up. If something terrible like that happened to your child and ON TOP OF IT you found out that they were in the country illegally because George Bush allowed them to be, you'd be angry and upset BEYOND words.

Come on........

i would be pissed beyond words no matter what. i'd want them punished them no matter what, but their legal status would have absolutely no bearing on my feelings about it. i guess the difference between you and me is that you're more worried about their legality than the actual crime. so if a legal person did it .. you'd be a little less pissed?? i dont think so.

Not really. I'm worried about both. But as a person that tries to reason things out I know that if an illegal alien were responsible that it might not have ever happened if that illegal alien had not been allowed to be here in the first place.

Is that so hard to understand ?

You should read up some on the attitudes of Mexican and Central American concerning sex. Also, go to your state's Department of Corrections web site and see what the residents of these countries are in jail for.
    yes..they are ignorant.. nobody is saying otherwise. im just saying legallity has nothing to do with it, race has nothing to do with it. people like that should not be here roaming the streets wether they are americans or not. dont blame every little problem this country has on immigrants.
    Legality of a person does come into play when we see their lack of assimulation and breifings on American laws have been bypassed. When they are that much harder to track because we don't know they are here. In a day and age we are requiring offenders to register so they can be tracked. This is one situation that could have been prevented! Yes we have American pedifiles. No one is argueing that. But in this side of the issue, it could come down to 1,500 less pedifiles roaming our country undected at any level. It could be prevented.

Their sexual beliefs aren't ignorance, they are cultural differances. They come from countries that support or condone this behavior and feel it is normal. Why do you think the value of human life has been reduced to the degree it has here in America? Because we have so many people coming here from countries that place no value on human life at all. They carry that belief system here. It shows in the gang violence, street shootings, domestic violence and certainly in sexual preditors stalking women or children.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12