Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thousands of Teachers March in Mexican Border City

May 25, 2005
    This story can be found at: http://ap.tbo.com/ap/breaking/MGBW4RK869E.html

Thousands of Teachers March Against Disappearance, Killings in Mexican Border City
    The Associated Press

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico (AP) - More than 3,000 teachers marched through the border city of Ciudad Juarez on Wednesday to demand authorities find an elementary school teacher who went missing three weeks ago, and stop a string of killings of young girls.
    The teachers marched to city hall in Ciudad Juarez, across from El Paso, Texas, carrying photos of Edith Aranda, a 22-year-old teacher who disappeared May 3, and a banner that read "Teacher Edith, we wait for your return. We demand justice."

Federal investigators say more than 350 women have been killed in Ciudad Juarez since 1993. About 100 killings in the area follow an eerily similar pattern in which young women were sexually assaulted, strangled and dumped in the desert.

Aranda was last seen in downtown Ciudad Juarez, where many of the victims of the string of unsolved killings against women where last seen.

The protesters also called on authorities to do more to protect children after two girls, ages 7 and 10, were sexually assaulted and killed this month.

"What teacher would be next? What student will be next?" shouted a man speaking to the crowd.

AP-ES-05-25-05 2017EDT
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

yea, boy some real hi tech law enforcement agencies down there. What they got a heard of serial killers in one little town
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Teachers need to march right on down to Mexico City and demand an honest government!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Teachers need to march right on down to Mexico City and demand an honest government!!
    Maybe the teachers here should march with them on this side of the border. Could you imagine that site?
    FAR BEYOND DRIVEN

I can SIXX!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is a good sign. When teachers unite they have a lot of power. Don't be surprised if they do step up hard on this issue, as they are just getting wind about the TB cases and the leprosy warnings. I am around teachers a lot, and they will probably be one of the first MAJOR GROUPS in America to "wake up". Illegal Immigration hits them HARD.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

!

This is a good sign. When teachers unite they have a lot of power. Don't be surprised if they do step up hard on this issue, as they are just getting wind about the TB cases and the leprosy warnings. I am around teachers a lot, and they will probably be one of the first MAJOR GROUPS in America to "wake up". Illegal Immigration hits them HARD.
    Unfortunately, one of the things they see is how sad the poor little economic terrorist looks sitting there not being able to get into college and it tugs at their heartstrings and they feel sorry for them. Not all of the teachers do, but some do.

I hope enough of them see through the BS and stand up and say no to this crap!

I know what you mean Good12me. But overall I think many teachers view this as what it is...a danger to their security (open borders) and the health issue....well, do we not try to teach and educate people regarding diseases with the goal and purpose being to promote "good health"? We want to avoid diseases and epidemics. Realism and common sense is the path I think they will take on this. To risk importing old diseases and new diseases and very possibly epidemics to America is just plain irresponsible.

As a parent, I will not stand for my children to be under the jurisdiction of a principal or teacher who would choose such an irresponsible response to this. No way.

Good Point LegalUSCitizen....I know parents must be concerned....why aren't they speaking up?

Oh....I know....if they go to school and seek help there, they will be run out of the facility, called a racist and their children put on the "do not promote list"....because:

The Globalists have already hit the educational programs. Part of the new learning methods were instilled by the Ford Foundation "Re-thinking Our Schools".....they are the Open Borders Lobby. The Dream Act of National Council of La Raza....was to take over the colleges and universities. They've made their "deal" with the educational facilities. How and when this happened has been a slow and methodical process. NCLR invites people to speak at their conferences, bond with them, talk about the "kids", tug at the heartstrings...etc. and their funders are the same folks promising money to the universities through Joint Research Projects, Joint Ventures with business and industry....the Academics Like This because someone builds them a new building and pays some scientists to work in a lab and the university can claim they are: deeply involved with bio-engineering, bio-tech, genetically modified and transgenic plants...all the new "buzz" words of the Globalists...plus they think they are earning a spot with the Global Elite by accommodating them.

Educators need to realize the true folly of this. The Globalists intend not to share. There will be no spot for educators or other professionals with the Global Elite. Remember Russia, where Ph.D's had the one bedroom apartment for 5 people....Welcome to Globalism Professors. You'll have a very small one bedroom apartment instead of a dorm room. If that to you is worth selling out your country, then you need to WAKE UP, because that is all you have to look forward to.

Paul Wolfowitz is the new head of the World Bank. His goal is to....get this...."eliminate poverty world-wide."

Just how do you think he intends to do that???

Dorm rooms and one-bedroom apartments for EVERYBODY!!

Welcome to Globalism. It's happening now right under our noses and behind our backs.