Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Three Working At Fort Bragg Charged With Immigration Violati

http://www.wral.com/news/5058191/detail.html

FORT BRAGG, N.C. -- Three people who taught foreign languages at the Joint Special Operations Command Center at Fort Bragg were arrested on immigration charges, federal officials said Tuesday.

The suspects from Indonesia and Senegal did not have access to classified material, a JSOC spokeswoman said.

Two Indonesian natives, Nurkis Qadariah, 34, and Sayf Rimal, 37, were arrested Tuesday and charged with possessing and using false documents, U.S. Attorney Frank Whitney said in a prepared statement.

Ousmane Moreau, 38, of Senegal, was arrested Monday and charged with being in the United States illegally, Whitney and Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jeff Jordan said. He will be placed in removal proceedings, they said.

The complaint against Qadariah and Rimal accuses them of using counterfeit resident alien cards and falsely saying that they were lawful permanent residents of the United States in order to get a job with B.I.B. Consultants Inc. for work at Fort Bragg.

Instead, there are pending removal and deportation proceedings against both men in New York City, the federal officials said.

Both men had a first court appearance Tuesday in Raleigh.

B.I.B. Consultants is a Florida-based company that provides contract language instruction services to U.S. Special Forces and other U.S. military personnel at the JSOC at Fort Bragg, federal prosecutors said.

Calls to the company's Orlando offices and the home of its principle, Eduardo Blanchet, were not immediately returned late Tuesday.

Jordan said that unauthorized workers at U.S. military installations "may have access to some of the most sensitive work sites in the nation," but a spokeswoman for JSCO said that wasn't the case here.

"What's important to remember is they did not teach any classified materials, and they were not exposed to any classified materials," JSOC spokeswoman Tina Beller said Tuesday night.

ICE said the arrests are the latest in its effort to find illegal aliens working at sensitive sites such as airports and nuclear plants.

In July, 48 illegal aliens were arrested at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base in Goldsboro and in May, ICE agents arrested nine unauthorized aliens working at a facility in Winston-Salem that refits the U.S. Navy's P-3 Orion aircraft.

B.I.B. Consultants is a Florida-based company that provides contract language instruction services to U.S. Special Forces and other U.S. military personnel at the JSOC at Fort Bragg, federal prosecutors said.
    Another contractor willing to jepordize US security to make some extra bucks.

these illegals know who a number of special ops personnel are endangering their lives and possible future missions.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

remembering back many years ago you had to have a secret clearance to get in the fenced in area of specail ops language training. Things must have changed over the years or is it just the good guys(GI's) now need the clearence.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

http://www.wral.com/apncnews/5058210/detail.html

Some follow up -

Daniel Guillan, director of government contracting for B.I.B., told WTVD in an e-mail statement that all B.I.B. employees go through a background check and that the checks on these three "came back clear."

In addition, he said B.I.B. complied with employment guidelines established by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
    I can see a McDonalds manager not knowing what paperwork he is looking at but for these people not only to get clearance to work on a federal military installation but possibly a security clearance also? Someone is dropping the ball big time.