Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time To Say "Zero"—...

Time To Say "Zero"—Hurricanes Hammer Home Immigration-Driven Overpopulation
    By Brenda Walker

The traffic gridlock as an estimated two million people tried to escape Hurricane Gustav made a powerful point: overpopulated America is the new normal—so that we no longer recognize the evidence in front of our eyes.

(Same for California’s water rationing, which is forcing me and other Californians to buy expensive water-efficient appliances as I write).

A few decades ago, the USA had half the number of residents (i.e. 150 million in 1950 versus 305 million now). And evacuations were not a big deal. If a big storm was headed your way, you could easily hop in your car and dash off at the last minute.

No longer. These days, you have to leave 2-3 days before landfall to travel out of the threatened areas (hoping to find gasoline on the way), rent a motel for a few days or stay with friends/relatives before you repeat the process in the reverse direction.

Figure several days or perhaps a week of disruption if you are lucky and your home isn't badly damaged.

That's a lot of time and money. More people jammed into the region make a bad situation worse. But, typical of American governing class complacency, Texas Department of Transportation spokesman Marc Shepherd put an upbeat spin on Gustavian travel conditions: "We've planned this so that those traveling should be able to go at speeds of 15 to 20 miles per hour, instead of 5 miles per hour that has happened in the past." [In Houston, residents wait and watch, Houston Chronicle, August 31, 2008].

The late science writer Isaac Asimov remarked, "Democracy cannot survive overpopulation." Freedom, in the sense of moving about when and where one wants, can’t survive it either.

The 2005 evacuation of Houston ahead of Hurricane Rita was a particularly ugly scene:

"As they joined a vast, traffic-snarled exodus from Houston and the upper Texas Gulf Coast, hundreds of thousands of people fleeing Hurricane Rita were stuck in their cars throughout much of Thursday, with many running out of gas and sweltering on roadsides in 100-degree heat as they waited for authorities to bring them gasoline…

“Houston's mayor acknowledged that the pre-hurricane evacuation preparations, which some Texas officials had been boasting about earlier this week, had gone awry, in part, because too many people attempted to flee the city at once." [Thousands Fleeing Rita Jam Roads From Coast Washington Post, Sept 23 , 2005].
    Houston has experienced enormous growth, from 1.36 million in 1960 to 4.2 million in 2000. (Immigration-driven—of the latter number, over 26 percent speak Spanish at home.) It is the country's fourth-largest city. Its continued engorgement bodes poorly for future evacuations.

Hurricane Gustav blew in at a Category 2 rating, less deadly than Katrina. In addition, the various levels of government appear to have learned from their earlier bonehead mistakes.

Prevention is a fine concept. It assumes intelligence and foresight. As Enoch Powell observed in his great 1968 immigration speech: "The supreme function of statesmanship is to provide against preventable evils". That sentiment ought to be engraved over the marble doorway to Congress.

If only we could apply it to the immigration realm. But instead, Washington has pushed hard for its overpopulation-on-steroids policy through recent amnesty attempts.

As it happens, new numbers from the king cruncher has revealed Washington's automatic population machine to be much more severe than previously thought.

According to the newly revised Census projections, by 2050 an additional 135 million persons will occupy this land.

That’s the equivalent of 3 1/2 Californias added—but without any additional beaches, mountains or redwoods. [Peter Brimelow adds: let’s distrain on Baja!]

As Steve Camarota suggested in How Many Americans? [Washington Post, September 2, 2008], all the new stuff required to equip the additional residents is dizzying to contemplate.

"An increase of 135 million people by 2050 is equivalent to the entire populations of Mexico and Canada moving here. Assuming the same ratio of population to infrastructure that exists today, the United States would need to build and pay for 36,000 schools. We would need to develop enough land to accommodate 52 million new housing units, along with places for the people who lived in them to shop and work. We would also have to construct enough roads to handle 106 million more vehicles.

“Here's another mental exercise: imagine the entire population of WWII America—135 million in 1942—added to the current one in just over four decades. In numbers alone, this is a radical transformation, and entirely negative from an environmental perspective of conserving forests and farmland, as well as maintaining clean air and having enough water."
    Of course, many of those new millions won't be anything like the “Great Generationâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would seriously hate to see any attempts at evacuation aroud here. Traffic is so bad now and they are adding more "hubs" for trucking deliveries and such, that it's chaos everyday and purposeful plans to make it worse......forget it if people are fleeing for their lives. It would literally be mass suicide. I don't care if they opened roads to one way or not.....it would be grid-lock.

When I lived in Florida I saw how bad even the less traveled routes were at a stand still for hours. I used to think run, run where? Run to get stuck in your car with a bunch of panicked people? No thanks.

More isn't better and things like this are a prime example as to why.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Unapologetic Hispanic invader Jorge Ramos has openly bragged, "Latinos are not only the largest minority right now, but eventually we will be the majority in the United States, and the process is well underway."

He’s boasting about conquest—not about friendly assimilation to American culture and language.

The "diversity" ideology pitched by elites and the MSM was just a stalking horse for Mexicanization. So not only is our society becoming vastly more crowded and less free because of the "growth" which business worships, but we must share our disappearing space with people who don't like us or our values.
    That's the whole difference to me. I could care less what color of people are the majority and if I'm in that group or not. What concernes me is the attitude of what being the majority means and it means down right domination and 100% control with almost an eagerness to take out all their hate and anger on the minority when the hispanics speak of being in control. I mean I can't think of any other "race" they like. They hate everybody and being a minority is someone to push around. I would NOT want them in power with that attitude because they have no concern for anyone other than themselves. In all seriousness it reminds me of kids, when mom says ok, I'm running to the store for 15 min. and Bob is in charge......and Bob can't wait to bully his brothers and sisters because he doesn't understand what being in charge is. Being in charge to them is bossing people around and demanding things just to watch the peons jump or I'll tell Mom when she gets home. No thanks.

No it's not all, but the actions they are taking as a group with not many stepping up to the plate and saying anything about it has me concerned. Things like everything has to be hispanic something or another. Hispanic food bank, hispanic womens shelter, hispanic school, hispanic soccer field, hispanic jobs, hispanic womens business group, special things for just the hispanic students, concern for just "hispanic" job loss, hispanic poverty, health care for hispanics and their children, hispanic housing, hispanic banks.....on down the line and to heck with everybody else. They are constantly screaming about "when the whites came to America" or Hitler, when their own behavior is identical and have actually said that is the intention by many. I mean on tape with kill the whites, photos of their signs etc. I wasn't in Germany when Hitler took over, but I sure wonder if the general German population knew that was Hitlers intent or how it would end up. It's no secret here. When the whites came to America I doubt their intent wasn't to soley run the indians out. And when it seemed like that, there were enough to step in and stand up for them. Obviously there were plenty of "whites" who got along with them and worked with them. Wrongs were done, but that was then and right now they act like they are entitled to do whatever they want because of something that happened ions ago, to people who have nothing to do with it.

The vast majority who have gotten in positions of power are only concerned about the hispanics and resort to nothing but name calling even when there is legitimate concern or something that affects ALL people, and they only care about the hispanics.
    Every single hispanic business I come across, or business where there is a hispanic manager......they hire only hispanics.

People would be screaming if they came up to a work site and saw only white people working there......but nothing if it's all hispanics. Fine to have a 98% hispanic school, but lord never let it be whites because we have to re-draw the districts to make it more "balanced". Not to mention the idea of we hispanics are the majority here. Not the majority of the people voted and this is what they want. Easy to be a majority when you run everyone else out and your only goal is to be a majority of just your people.

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Unapologetic Hispanic invader Jorge Ramos has openly bragged, "Latinos are not only the largest minority right now, but eventually we will be the majority in the United States, and the process is well underway."

He’s boasting about conquest—not about friendly assimilation to American culture and language.

The "diversity" ideology pitched by elites and the MSM was just a stalking horse for Mexicanization. So not only is our society becoming vastly more crowded and less free because of the "growth" which business worships, but we must share our disappearing space with people who don't like us or our values.
    That's the whole difference to me. I could care less what color of people are the majority and if I'm in that group or not. What concernes me is the attitude of what being the majority means and it means down right domination and 100% control with almost an eagerness to take out all their hate and anger on the minority when the hispanics speak of being in control. I mean I can't think of any other "race" they like. They hate everybody and being a minority is someone to push around. I would NOT want them in power with that attitude because they have no concern for anyone other than themselves. In all seriousness it reminds me of kids, when mom says ok, I'm running to the store for 15 min. and Bob is in charge......and Bob can't wait to bully his brothers and sisters because he doesn't understand what being in charge is. Being in charge to them is bossing people around and demanding things just to watch the peons jump or I'll tell Mom when she gets home. No thanks.

No it's not all, but the actions they are taking as a group with not many stepping up to the plate and saying anything about it has me concerned. Things like everything has to be hispanic something or another. Hispanic food bank, hispanic womens shelter, hispanic school, hispanic soccer field, hispanic jobs, hispanic womens business group, special things for just the hispanic students, concern for just "hispanic" job loss, hispanic poverty, health care for hispanics and their children, hispanic housing, hispanic banks.....on down the line and to heck with everybody else. They are constantly screaming about "when the whites came to America" or Hitler, when their own behavior is identical and have actually said that is the intention by many. I mean on tape with kill the whites, photos of their signs etc. I wasn't in Germany when Hitler took over, but I sure wonder if the general German population knew that was Hitlers intent or how it would end up. It's no secret here. When the whites came to America I doubt their intent wasn't to soley run the indians out. And when it seemed like that, there were enough to step in and stand up for them. Obviously there were plenty of "whites" who got along with them and worked with them. Wrongs were done, but that was then and right now they act like they are entitled to do whatever they want because of something that happened ions ago, to people who have nothing to do with it.

The vast majority who have gotten in positions of power are only concerned about the hispanics and resort to nothing but name calling even when there is legitimate concern or something that affects ALL people, and they only care about the hispanics.
    Every single hispanic business I come across, or business where there is a hispanic manager......they hire only hispanics.

People would be screaming if they came up to a work site and saw only white people working there......but nothing if it's all hispanics. Fine to have a 98% hispanic school, but lord never let it be whites because we have to re-draw the districts to make it more "balanced". Not to mention the idea of we hispanics are the majority here. Not the majority of the people voted and this is what they want. Easy to be a majority when you run everyone else out and your only goal is to be a majority of just your people.
    Well said CB!