Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN. following Ga's footsteps

I heard on the news today that a bill that cracks down on employers and driver's license passed the Senate UNANIMOUSLY! Driver's exams would only be offered in English and stiff fines for hiring illegals. As soon as I can find a link on the story details, I'll post it.

I hope it's true! One state at a time, little by little

Exactly, one state at a time, we can get a handle on this. Finally some lawmakers are hearing us.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gofer,

American Patrol had a link to the TN legislation story.

http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=33643

Bills aimed at illegal immigrants move forward in TN Legislature

Bills that would punish employers of illegal immigrants and make it tougher for illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses are moving forward in the General Assembly.

Legislation that would require all written driver's license examinations be given in English was referred to the House Transportation Committee yesterday.

The Senate version is scheduled for a floor vote this week.

Monday, legislation unanimously passed the Senate that would fine anyone $10,000 for knowingly hiring an illegal immigrant.

The measure would also create a fine of up to $50,000 for a person who encourages an illegal immigrant to come to the US to work.

The House version has yet to be scheduled for a floor vote.

Copyright Associated Press 2006
    Barger Brian , Producer
    Last updated: 4/19/2006 5:43:33 AM

I guess North Carolina will be the last to do anything to slow the illegal invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Alabama could have been the leader, but I was ignored

speaking of North Carolina, I saw two of your guests in Alabama today ... have seen several from Texas
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by MopheadBlue
    http://www.wbir.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=33643

Bills aimed at illegal immigrants move forward in TN Legislature
    Bills that would punish employers of illegal immigrants and make it tougher for illegal immigrants to get driver's licenses are moving forward in the General Assembly.
    Legislation that would require all written driver's license examinations be given in English was referred to the House Transportation Committee yesterday.
    The Senate version is scheduled for a floor vote this week.
    Monday, legislation unanimously passed the Senate that would fine anyone $10,000 for knowingly hiring an illegal immigrant.
    The measure would also create a fine of up to $50,000 for a person who encourages an illegal immigrant to come to the US to work.
    The House version has yet to be scheduled for a floor vote.

Good!
    I will email the TN senate, house, and office of the governer with my support.

These illegals will leave Georgia and Tenn., they will either go down to Fla. or up to where I am...Ky.! Yikes!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    These illegals will leave Georgia and Tenn., they will either go down to Fla. or up to where I am...Ky.! Yikes!
    That's just the point... then Fla. has no choice but pass similar legislation.. and on and on and on. Who need the damn feds anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Daculling
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    That's just the point... then Fla. has no choice but pass similar legislation.. and on and on and on. Who need the damn feds anyway.

No they will just come right on over to wide open North Carolina.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast