Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN: Honduran gang members admit using shotguns to shoot up C

http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9000825

Honduran gang members admit using shotguns to shoot up Church Hill residence
    Published 02/13/2007 By JEFF BOBO

Two admitted Honduran gang members accused of shooting up a Church Hill residence with shotguns last year pleaded guilty Monday in Hawkins County Circuit Court to three counts of the reduced charge of attempted aggravated assault.

Edvar Sandobai, 26, of Gate City, and Nelson Enrique Thompson, 26, of Cloud Apartments, Kingsport, were each sentenced by Judge John Dugger to two years in prison. They have been lodged in the Hawkins County Jail since their arrest May 21, 2006, which gave them enough jail time to be released on probation.

Court officials said both men will be held for federal immigration authorities and are expected to be deported.

Sandobai and Thompson allegedly admitted to police shortly after their arrest that they are members of the notorious Central America-based gang MS-13.

That gang is considered by law enforcement to be among the most violent and most dangerous operating in the United States. Police also do not believe either man is using his real name.

Sandobai and Thompson are accused of driving a green Intrepid to the residence at 322 W. Lane St. in Church Hill, which was occupied by an estimated 20 Hispanic persons at the time, and firing three shotgun blasts into the home.

They then fled the scene and were later stopped and arrested in Mount Carmel.

They were initially charged with aggravated assault, which carries a penalty of six years in prison.

Court officials said the reduced charge was in part due to a reluctance on the part of some of the victims to testify. Some of the victims have moved from the area, and police never really received an explanation from the victims or the suspects on the motive of the shooting.

Aside from the prison sentences, Sandobai was fined $1,000. Thompson additionally pleaded guilty to DUI, driving without a license, and failure to show proof of insurance and was fined a total of $1,100.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

2 years ????

I try to picture what it would take for me or anyone I know to be firing a shotgun into a house full of 20 people. Somehow, only two years in jail just does not fit!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

IMO anytime an illegal is convicted in a US court AND is a known mexican gang member the jail time should be double before deportation.

how about deportation ??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2 years ????

My husband and I were just talking about how there just doesn't seem to be the same harsh punishment for illegals as it does for citizens. I mean we read the paper and try to follow the crimes and it seems they barely get a slap on the wrist where citizens get the book thrown at them. I mean the border patrol guys got 3x's the sentence that a murderer got!

Illegals get off light

American justice is not for Americans. Our judges, etc use their power for illegals against Americans.

Oh yea they will deport them and we can expect them back, when
    Build the dam fence post haste!

They will be back next week...

Quote Originally Posted by dlm1968
    They will be back next week...
    Naw, give them two weeks. It's probably take a few days to recruit more bangers to come back with them.