Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you agree that immigrants must prove they are in this country legally to qualify for houses from Habitat for Humanity?
    Thanks for your vote.

Yes 97% 144 votes
    No 2% 3 votes
    147 total votes
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

working4change
    Do you agree that immigrants must prove they are in this country legally to qualify for houses from Habitat for Humanity?

Yes 98% 147 votes

No 2% 3 votes

150 total votes

Thanks for your vote.

Yes 98% 156 votes
    No 1% 3 votes
    159 total votes
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'd say that the preferences should be for citizens FIRST....then maybe legal immigrants (permanent residents). There should be no consideration or disclosure of any applicant's race/ethnicity...this shouldn't be a factor at all.

Too bad they can't hire some of our American carpenters and roofers who are out of work due to illegal aliens
    If I'm not mistaken....it's all volunteer work. Waiting lists are long in most areas I've been in. There's way too many American citizens who need affordable housing without housing illegals who aren't supposed to be here. I mean there's a contract and rules and you have to do so many hours of volunteer work on your own home and a certain amount of time you must live in it and not sell it or rent it out and I don't think you can move more people in than what the original family member count was...barring births etc. They built a few in a neighborhood I lived in....they just had a problem having people steal all the wood and stuff. It was really sad......the second they'd bring something in......it was stolen overnight. Ohh....nice neighborhood to look forward to living in.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I canno believe we have to vote----

Thanks for your vote.

Yes 96% 225 votes
    No 3% 7 votes
    232 total votes

Let's go to Saudi Arabia and build a house or two and give them to some folks who have stolen into the country.

I'm overjoyed at this! Last year Habitat built a few homes in my town for "migrant workers". I had posted it here at the time. Needless to say I was enraged!

Yes 96% 240 votes
    No 3% 9 votes
    249 total votes

Thanks for your vote.

Yes 97% 382 votes
    No 2% 11 votes
    393 total votes

A few years ago they had a recipiant on TV for a home in California....He couldn't even say Thank-you in English.... I e-mailed them a letter and told them that they would not get another penny from me because of fhat...
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks for your vote.

Yes 97% 385 votes
    No 2% 11 votes
    396 total votes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12