Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Nacio, 33, who also did not give his last name, said he came to the United States nine years ago from Pueblo, Mexico, to work and send money to his mother. Now he has a family — including a 2-year-old who is an American citizen — and can't just leave.

"I know a lot of people don't like it that we are here, they don't like the change," he said. "They say we broke the law. But I reached a point in my country where my family, we did not have enough to eat.
    If his family didn't have enough to eat in Mexico, why in the WORLD would he have a baby?!?!?! He is NOT our problem, send him back.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    "I was standing at my station when I heard them starting to call people into the office," she said in Spanish. "The only people they were calling were Hispanic, so I started getting really … my heart was racing. I think I started sweating."

When word spread on the floor that employees were being questioned about their ability to work in the United States, Norma Linda made a decision. When her break time came, she left and never went back.
    Now I ask you, what kind of raid is that? I'd prefer to hear that the place was surrounded by ICE agents and that every illegal on the property was captured and deported. These "compassionate" raids allow to many illegals to escape the long (oops, I mean short) arm of the law. ICE needs to go in with the intention of apprehending every single illegal on the property, not just a few of them.

I completely agree. Unfortunately, I just think that ICE fully understands the need to proceed with caution in this day and age of litigation.

We've all seen and heard the backlash from simple enforcement actions in homes......can you imagine the false allegations of brutality, sexual misconduct, rights violations, etc. along with the lawsuits which would ensue a raid like we'd all just love to see?

ICE probably just realizes that it's best to proceed in ways where they can go in, do what they need to do, and continue to do it without being bogged down in a bunch of b.s. coming from criminals who, quite frankly, aren't worth the time or energy to have to defend oneself against.

However, I would like to see them lock down the premises when they conduct these things. No one in or out. That would keep the IAs from fleeing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LawEnforcer, have you and Zeezil cooperated to share the same image links?
    Two of my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    LawEnforcer, have you and Zeezil cooperated to share the same image links?
    Two of my favorites!
    No we haven't. But I like Zeezil's taste in pictures.

jobs for americans

I know a number of people in NJ who are native born americans that have suffer low paying jobs while foreigners take government and private jobs. I expect those jobs in Tenn will be filled by those authorized to work in th US. Thanks to ICE.

Were any principals hat the employment agency who "checked documents" arrested?

Adios, Amigos. Don't let the fence hit 'cha!
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

I completely agree. Unfortunately, I just think that ICE fully understands the need to proceed with caution in this day and age of litigation.

We've all seen and heard the backlash from simple enforcement actions in homes......can you imagine the false allegations of brutality, sexual misconduct, rights violations, etc. along with the lawsuits which would ensue a raid like we'd all just love to see?

I agree with mw they should have the busses waiting at the gates. They could have the families united at the holding center and return them all home.

I don't agree ICE is doing this out of prudence. Since we all know ICE has done nothing - less than nothing for years, and I think all this is just because people are whipped up about it AND it's election year and they want to give most of them time to run to another state.

What would truly be compassionate would be for the PResident to go on TV and radio and announce that everyone here illegally needs to get their affairs in order and go home.

Then the truly compassionate church people would begin helping the illegals get their affairs in order and get back home. If those churches were truly caring about the people that's what they would do. The churches are just using these people to try to make themselves appear to be so caring. Hogwash! If they had cared about these people, they would have helped them on their own country.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12