Like Tree3Likes

Thread: TN - Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey says we need tighter border control

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN - Lt. Governor Ron Ramsey says we need tighter border control

Updated: Wed 5:50 PM, Dec 09, 2015
    By: Lauren Davis

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WVLT) -- Tennessee's second in command wants to place a moratorium on immigration for those coming from countries with terrorism ties. Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey says we need to take take a long hard look at securing our borders. This all comes on the heels of Donald Trump's statement to ban all Muslims from entering America.

Ramsey took to his Facebook page to propose his own border security plan.

Back in 2010 when Ramsey was running for governor, he was quoted as saying he thought the Muslim religion was a cult and Local 8 News didn't have to go far to find others that agree right here in East Tennessee.

LeeAnn Bailes says, "I don't believe in that religion. I believe in Jesus Christ. I don't believe in Muslims. I don't mean to offend anybody, but it's kinda like a cult."

Now on his Facebook page, Ramsey said America needs to get serious about border security and quickly.

Bailes says, "We need tighter because we don't let immigrants in with ties to terrorism."

Ramsey went on to say, "While I would not favor an explicitly religious test, I do think it is time to place a moratorium on immigration from a long list of countries with ties to terrorism."

Shane O'Hare says, "I am nervous wondering if Ireland would be off the list, and I'm from Ireland and we've had terrorists before, so do we fall into that bucket?"

Karen Horton says, "There are good peaceful Muslims. I have friends and like any group, there are extremists."

Caitlinn Petty says, "They're just humans, like we are, just trying to make it and make our lives better."

Ramsey also says it is time to seriously rethink our visa, refugee resettlement and immigration policies.

Ramsey went on to say the United States has been the most welcoming nation in history by a large margin, but nation without secure borders is no nation at all.

Local 8 News reached out to Ramsey, but did not hear a response by the time this story was published.

http://www.local8now.com/news/local/...361323901.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This quote is from the posted article: "Karen Horton says, "There are good peaceful Muslims. I have friends and like any group, there are extremists."

I am tired of this shit. If there are "good peaceful Muslims" the huge majority have been silent and invisible. Silence is implied agreement and inaction is passive assistance. Because of their inactivity the huge majority of the so-called "good Muslims" are guilty of collaboration in the criminal behavior of the Muslim rapists and terrorists. Why should Americans allow themselves to be slaughtered and raped because somewhere in a sea of psychotic homicidal maniacs there are passive Muslim observers? I want every last Muslim the hell out of our country.

There is no human right for somebody to reside in the United States simply because he wants to be here. That means we can deny residence to anyone we want for whatever reason we decide. KICK OUT EVERY LAST MUSLIM. There is no need to explain or justify this. There is no moral obligation to justify this to anyone any more then there is a requirement to explain why you refuse to allow entry into your home of anybody for any reason. YOU SIMPLY HAVE THE RIGHT and that is the only explanation or justification necessary. The United States does not exists for the convenience or benefit everybody on planet Earth.
    Last edited by csarbww; 12-10-2015 at 01:18 AM.

Exactly! This Islamic Radical Terrorism crap is a Muslim problem, not a US problem. It must be solved by Muslims, not non-Muslims. Passivity is not a Muslim trait, look at how they dashed up and out and around to combat Donald Trump, yet never do likewise to their Islamic Radical Terrorists. They should be boycotting ISIS oil, instead of Trump's pretty lamps. They should be the ones demanding no Muslim travel and migration out of countries where either ISIS or Al-Qaeda have operations. They should be flooding Syria and Iraq with forces to end all this nonsense. They should be refusing to sell them cellphones and computer access. They should be publishing lists on the internet of all the names and pictures of their well-known terrorists, because they know who they are. They should be turning them into authorities everywhere they exist, not our authorities, their own authorities. The should be prosecuting them for war crimes and murders. They should be chasing them down the streets and shooting their heads off. But then I guess Muslim attire gets in the way. The women can't see where they're going because their faces and heads are covered and the garb probably falls down over their eyes if they move too fast, plus those long robes or whatever that crap is they wear is pretty hard to run in. And the men .... their hats might fall off and the Imams can't do much in their long skirts.

You need new clothes Muslims, no wonder you can't work or do much over there. You're not dressed for success.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bravo Judy!

The Muslim community itself could have put an end to the terrorist long ago if they really wanted to do it. Over and over again we hear the excuse that we have to except every Muslim because there are so-called "good Muslims" among them rather than a the commonsense policy of rejecting all Muslims because we can not identify the terrorists from those who do nothing to clean their own Muslim house and expunge the homicidal maniacs and rapists among them.

Certainly many "good Muslims" know who the terrorists are or of an impending attack by them. That I believe, would qualify as their being guilty of the very serious crime of "depraved indifference." That crime is defined as knowing of the imminent danger or sever harm to somebody and doing nothing to about it.

Quote Originally Posted by csarbww View Post
    Bravo Judy!

The Muslim community itself could have put an end to the terrorist long ago if they really wanted to do it. Over and over again we hear the excuse that we have to except every Muslim because there are so-called "good Muslims" among them rather than a the commonsense policy of rejecting all Muslims because we can not identify the terrorists from those who do nothing to clean their own Muslim house and expunge the homicidal maniacs and rapists among them.

Certainly many "good Muslims" know who the terrorists are or of an impending attack by them. That I believe, would qualify as their being guilty of the very serious crime of "depraved indifference." That crime is defined as knowing of the imminent danger or sever harm to somebody and doing nothing to about it.
    Of course they could have. These are their soldiers out their doing their terrorist dirty work. There can no peaceful person who is part of the Muslim religion as it stands today. As for peace-loving Muslims, you can't be a peace-loving member of a violent organization, religious or otherwise.

It's like Muhammad Ali and his statement against Trump's ban. Ali was a boxer, a fighter, a heavyweight champion, who with any punch could have killed someone during a fight, and raise his arm in victory. Boxing is violence for sport. Boxing is the most violent sport on the planet, hardly a sport for nonviolent and "peace-loving" people.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy