Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Quote Originally Posted by TiffedTaxpayer
    I just read on MSN News that this was vetoed by our Governor. Shame on him!!!
    Welcome, TiffedTaxpayer! What a shame this was vetoed. Seems the governor of your state, like so many politicians, is completely out of touch with what Americans really want.
    I believe it was the MAYOR of Nashville that vetoed this.
    You are so correct jaded.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I stand corrected.... Shame on the mayor. I'm from Chattanooga and I think every city, state and everywhere in this country should adopt English Only. We need to step up and force our politicians to do the right thing and protect our own people first and foremost. And it starts with stopping amnesty, anchor babies, chain immigration and all the freebies they are getting. I'm so frustrated that the politicians can't see what they are doing to us and don't care.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    Not approved? At least they don't have to read their ballots in Farsi....or maybe they will.

Eric Crafton, the sponser of the bill was totally "trashed" in this week's issue of the Nashville Scene. It was a shameful article that made fun of him and his Japanese wife and generally mocked him for his "mean spiritedness". It was a disgrace. It will wind up on the ballot, but it's going to take 2 years and it will pass.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12