Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN: Police Accused Of Profiling Undocumented Immigrants

Metro Police Accused Of Profiling Undocumented Immigrants

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Many people in the Hispanic community are raising questions a year after a new immigration enforcement program went into effect.

The 287(g) program is a way to check the immigration status of a criminal once they are booked into the Davidson County Jail. It was designed to make sure dangerous criminals, who came to the United States illegally, are deported.

Critics question whether all of the 3,000 people deported in the last year were criminals.

“Women that were going to pick up their kids, the car broke down, and the next thing they know, they are in jail.

But I don’t think if you don’t have a license, you should be treated as a gang member who has killed people,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

there seems to be no profiling here if you don not have ID then you should be questioned as to why and if you are here Illegally then you must go You are acriminal because you crossed our border and are taking jobs from real Citizens

I guess asking someone for an ID is now considered "racial profiling."

[quote]But I don’t think if you don’t have a license, you should be treated as a gang member who has killed people,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Does "Yuri Cunza, president of Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commercethe" believes all illegal aliens are Hispanic?

Oh and Chamber of what?

Dixie

Driving a moving vehicle with out a drivers license is a crime...it is criminal and in this country against the law....HELLLOOOO why is that so hard to understand!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Advocates such as Yuri Cunza, president of Nashville Area Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, have looked over the list of who’s been deported and why. A number of people were deported because they didn’t have a driver’s license.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong! They weren't deported because they didn't have a driver's license - they were deported because they were ILLEGAL ALIENS!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Nashville Area Hispanic
    Chamber of Commerce
    PO Box 40541
    Nashville, TN. 37204

Phone: 615-216-5737

Email: nashvillehispanicchamber@yahoo.com

[/b]I live in rural Tn. on my road is two houses, but the road is a major cut through to both sides of town. SO WHEN THE POLICE PARK TO WATCH FOR SPEEDERS OR OTHER OFFENSES THAT WOULD MAKE THEM PROFILING ME BECAUSE I LIVE ON THIS ROAD. GIVE ME A BREAK