Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TN: TSU senior athlete killed by illegal immigrant UPDATE

Police say TSU senior athlete killed by illegal immigrant driving drunk
    By Jared Allen, jallen@nashvillecitypaper.com and Nate Rau, sports correspondent
    June 19, 2007

The latest fatal car crash allegedly committed at the hands of an illegal immigrant who was driving drunk has claimed the life of a Tennessee State University (TSU) senior member of the women’s track team, Metro Police said late Monday.

Joycelyn R. Gardiner, 22, was pronounced dead at Vanderbilt University Medical Center at 4 a.m. Saturday, one hour and 15 minutes after her Pontiac Grand Prix was struck by a Ford Expedition driven by Victor Javier Benitez, 24, of 365 Paragon Mills Road, Apt. A-5, police said.

“The Expedition left no pre-crash skid marks,â€

Another promising life taken by a drunk illegal.

Too bad this couldn't have happened to those in DC hellbent on destroying the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There is only one word to describe what is happening over this in Nashville....RAGE! The local black talk radio show had an "air" of violence about it today. The other talk show lines were burning up with angry people. This is over 8-10 people who have been killed by illegals in recent months. Even with the 287-G program, about a third or more of the captured illegals are being released. Of course they won't show up, but the Sheriff says he hopes they will leave town and not return. The anger level is rataching up and our idiotic reps. continue to just blindly plod on down the road to destruction.

Have you noticed just how many of these drunk illegals have big, expensive trucks and
    SUV's?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Why was he not deported after the first offense, the judge and Chertoff should be charged with MURDER, I am just about sick of these people not doing their job, if he had been in Mexico this girl would be alive!! How can these people sleep at night! The parents should sue the two of them for failing to protect the public, their daughter!

.................................................. .................................................. .......
    RED ALERT
    LAST DAY FOR DONATIONS HELP GET MILLIONS INVLOVED
    "IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT
    ............................Check out this link everyone!!.................................[/b]
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68894
    LETS SAVE OUR COUNTRY FROM THIS INVASION! We need everone envolved even you LOOKIE LOU'S yes you come on CALLS, FAXES AND E-MAILS TO OUR SENATORS!!
    DAILY INSTRUCTIONS AND POSTING THREAD LINK BELOW!
    Leave posts so we know what they are saying!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=392574
    ALL CONTACT INFORMATION.....Senators, news, radio, ETC.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=68216
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    Have you noticed just how many of these drunk illegals have big, expensive trucks and
    SUV's?
    I wonder......a 24 yr. old illegal driving an Expedition.

moosetracks wrote
    Have you noticed just how many of these drunk illegals have big, expensive trucks and SUV's?
    gofer wrote
    Same here. I work all day at a good job, and I couldn't get into a Expidition for payments I wanted without some 20-grand down. I wonder if Victor was driving some beat up peice of crap that should not have ben on the road anyway, or maye it was a new one he got using a stolen Social Security number???

MW
    gofer wrote:

This is over 8-10 people who have been killed by illegals in recent months. Even with the 287-G program, about a third or more of the captured illegals are being released. Of course they won't show up, but the Sheriff says he hopes they will leave town and not return.
    Well, if President Bush get his way, all these folks will be legalized - then they won't have to leave town.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    Quote Originally Posted by moosetracks
    SUV's?
    At least where I am, they all drive SUV's. It is because they have more money than they know what to do with. Paid in cash, no insurance, no taxes. etc etc. Same old story.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Police: Vehicular Homicide Suspect Illegal Immigrant"

Police: Vehicular Homicide Suspect Illegal Immigrant"

The man responsible for the death of Tennessee State University senior is an illegal immigrant, police said Tuesday.

Joycelyn Gardiner, 22, died Saturday morning when a car, driven by a drunk driver, plowed into her car.

The driver, 24-year-old Victor Benitez, is an undocumented immigrant who has been in trouble with the law before.

On Tuesday, News 2 spoke exclusively with his roommate, Margarito Lopez, who said he knew something was wrong when he got a call from Benitez Saturday night.

"He told me that he got himself into some trouble,â€

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast