Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom DeLay: Expect Hillary as next prez

Tom DeLay: Expect Hillary as next prez
    Says Republicans have nothing like Clinton's 'most impressive coalition'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Posted: November 25, 2007
    9:45 p.m. Eastern

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

PALM BEACH, Fla. – Hillary Clinton will be the likely winner in the 2008 race for the White House, former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay is predicting.

"If the Republicans don't get their act together, Hillary's going to be the next president," DeLay said in an exclusive interview with WND.

DeLay, a long-time leader in the Republican Party, had high praises for the New York senator's campaign.

"She has built the most impressive coalition that I've ever seen," he said. "It's well-coordinated. It's well-funded. The Republicans have nothing like it. The only way we're going to beat her is for us to unite as conservatives and work as hard as we can to defeat her. If we don't do that, she will be the next president."

When asked about the candidate he's supporting, DeLay said, "Right now, I'm with the front-runner. It's called the undecided. I'm watching this happen, and I think it's a very good cleansing process."

He also commented on the recent surge by former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee in the GOP presidential polls.

"He's growing in momentum, people are understanding that he is real, that what you see is what you get. If he could raise some money, I think he'd be a real strong contender," DeLay said.

And when asked about the key issues that will determine the outcome of the election, DeLay indicated the ongoing war on terror was first, followed by immigration.

"People are outraged by [illegal immigration], and they want to see some solution," he said.

"The solution's coming from the American people. Every presidential candidate for the Republican Party is slowly getting on the right side of the issue. The Democrats are dying over it. It's killing them. The American people are going to speak, the elected officials are gonna hear, and come around the new Congress and the new president, you're going to see a solution."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=58867
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I hope and pray every night that God and the people of the USA will not let this disaster happen. I will move it SHE is president. The same with Rudy. I can think of nothing worse if either one of these people TAKE the white house.