Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tom DeLay Slams John McCain

Tom DeLay Slams GOP Presidential Hopeful John McCain
    Jim Kouri, CPP
    January 11, 2008

When Attorney General Janet Reno deployed federal law enforcement agencies to Waco, Texas to arrest the Branch Davidian leader David Koresh, one of the the tactics used was to constantly blast loud music 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Eventually, men, women and children died from a brutal attack by their own countrymen. And, except for a few Republican lawmakers, the GOP and Democrat senators and congressmen displayed no outrage. And Senator John McCain was among those who remained silent. However, in the new millennium McCain has become the protector of imprisoned terrorists and enemy combatants and fights for their constitution rights.

John McCain’s first-place showing in the New Hampshire primary did not impress many conservatives including former House Majority Leader Tom DeLay.

During a Fox News Channel interview, the man known to friend and enemy alike as "The Hammer" criticized McCain in an interview Wednesday with FOX News.

“There’s nothing redeeming about John McCain,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tom DeLay Slams John McCain -

John McCain is one of the biggest flip floppers running for the office of president. He even sponsored several bills to grant amnesty to those who are here illegally. And it wasn't that long ago that he did so. People will say anything and do anything to get what they want and this man is one of those people.His stance on this issue has not changed and he knows it. He is still for amnesty and if he is elected president look out America.

The Hammer Hammers McCain!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    The Hammer Hammers McCain!

While I agree with him - I can't imagine why anyone is asking his opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    While I agree with him - I can't imagine why anyone is asking his opinion.
    My thoughts exactly. This is like a serial rapist slamming a serial killer.