Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I read his letter which was posted on American Border Patrol.

What a great letter! I just knew someone like Tom Tancredo or Senator Jeff Sessions would speak out against Mexico's president Calderon.

I have been emailing all our reps asking why they haven't spoken out against this Mexican interfering in OUR laws. So far I havent heard back from anyone.

I am going to start emailing a copy of this letter along with my questions to EACH member.

THANK YOU TOM TANCREDO!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I sent this letter to about 15 news stations with these comments:.......Representative Tancredo's letter to President Calderon following his visit to U.S.
    Here is a Patriot with some guts, backbone and love for his country.

Stop ignoring the biggest problem this country faces, illegal immigration...I exclude Lou Dobbs from that comment!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you Rep. Tancredo you are loved by the American people and I applaud you for your Guts to do the right thing!!

Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I have been emailing all our reps asking why they haven't spoken out against this Mexican interfering in OUR laws. So far I havent heard back from anyone.

Here is what a typical letter from your rep would say if they were honest.

Dear Mr. Butterbean:

Thank you for your recent letter regarding Calderon and his participation in American Immigration Law. I also share your concern, but would like to focus your attention on a few key components you may be unaware of.

First, Calderon represents the hispanic people, many of which may be residing in this country without documentation. I'm sure your aware that hispanics are the fastest growing minority group in this country and we want to do everything we can to make them feel welcomed in their new adopted country.

Therefore, to actively speak out against calderon and his visit may be perceived by many in ths hispanic community as racially insensitive or perhaps worse. As your elected represenative, I cannot risk the possibility that by speaking out against this welcomed invasion, I may potentially alienate many in ths hispanic community and thus lose crucial votes that would cause me to relinquish my leadership role.

Perhaps with a different perspective, you might see things as I do. For instance, think of Calderon's visit as his presidential obligation to reconnect with his fellow countrymen who are now living in our country and doing many of the jobs Americans do not want to do. He is merely attempting to make them feel welcome in our country and I for one appreciate his efforts.

I have to run as i'm late for a meeting with the Ambassador from Mexico. But thank you again Mr.Butterbean for your concern regarding Calderon and his fellow countrymen living in our great country.

Please feel free to contact my office anytime with your concerns and questions.

Best Regards and God Bless America,

Your Elected Represenative
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar

No Bueno.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia

No Bueno.
    I 2nd that NoBueno! What a lovely PC letter.

I guess I couldn't expect any other answer.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Loved all your posts alipacers!

YOU ROCK!

I forgot to put in the link for Tom's letter, which I found on his Congressional website at http://tancredo.house.gov/.

Here it is: http://tinyurl.com/33epex

We all need to encourage Tom to hurry up and get his organization going so we can support him. I'm sure happy he's not keeping silent now that he's back in Wash DC.

Tom Tancredo

Great letter Mr. Tancredo, you said swhat we are thinking and nobody but you dares to write it
    Constance Hingert
    I joined before but could not get in.

I supported Tom Tancredo when he was in the race. I proudly display on my wall the 8x10's I had made with Tom and Bay Buchanan at one of the fundraisers. It hurt me to see him leave the race for president. This nation surely missed a golden opportunity by putting their heads in the sand or wherever they had put their heads. It was a no-brainer for me that Tom Tancredo was the most viable candidate by far to put America back on the path to lawful 1st world status. But the people just had to be stupid. Now there will likely be amnesty and a huge overrunning of our country like most couldn't have imagined. When the 3rd worlders have emassed those kinds of numbers, the gringos will find out in no uncertain terms that the new majority does not like gringo. They will wear their racism on their sleeves for all to see. And I believe that the more that come the more violent they will be against Americans. So sleep...sleep...America. One day, probably when it's too late the sheeple will wake up one way or another. But for now, don't learn of the cfr, trilaterals, or bilderbergs. Just keep watching the game and idol and soap operas and you know, just be stupid.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234