Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Tony Snow: illegal border crossings going down since 2000

http://www.billoreilly.com/show?action= ... showID=871

Top Story
    Exclusive with Tony Snow
    Guests: White House Press Secretary Tony Snow

The Factor was joined by White House spokesman Tony Snow, who spoke on a variety of topics, beginning with the media's revelation of classified information. "Shortly after 9-11," Snow explained, "The New York Times said the administration has to go aggressively after terrorism. So then the administration does it and the response is, 'well, we don't know if we can trust the administration.' And you're absolutely right, Bill - we now have this vigorous debate in the United States about what the public's right to know is, and when it comes into conflict with efforts to protect the American people." The Factor urged the administration to find and punish government officials who leaked the information. "Doesn't this disturb the President that you have people in the CIA and the NSA calling the New York Times? If you've got treason in your ranks and you're the Commander in Chief, it's your job to root it out."

Snow also claimed gradual progress is being made in Iraq. "Right now Iraq weighs on people's minds, but in recent weeks people have been glimmers of hope. You've already seen Iraqis taking full control of security in one province, and they've said they're ready to take over three or four other provinces. Those are the kinds of moves to look forward to." Moving back to the home front, Snow sounded an equally optimistic note on border security. "A number of good stories have been taking place - illegal border crossings have been going down since the year 2000. And if you look at the crime rate and unemployment rate for illegals, they're lower than for the population at large." However, The Factor questioned whether President Bush is truly committed to border security. "6-thousand National Guard are not enough. Why not 50-thousand? There are people who believe the reason the President hasn't been more aggressive on the border is because he doesn't want to lose Hispanic votes."

Finally, Tony Snow commented on his grueling new job and his fight against cancer, now in remission. "My oncologist had a great line - he said the job won't make the cancer worse, but it might give me heartburn. But this is a family-friendly White House and this is more fun than I ever had in any job. It's stimulating, you're dealing with important issues, and I'm working for a President that I really like and admire." The Factor analyzed Snow's unusual relationship with the White House press corps. "A lot of them fear you because they know you're quicker than most of them, and they don't want you to embarrass them on national television. That's a huge advantage."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Didn't take Snow long to get with the program.

He's already lying like a seasoned pro.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tony Snow has sold his soul. I hope it was worth it

geeze

what has that guy been smoking? He is delusional!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Moving back to the home front, Snow sounded an equally optimistic note on border security. "A number of good stories have been taking place - illegal border crossings have been going down since the year 2000.
    You know math wasn't my best subject in school, but we go from 1 million illegals per year under Clinton to 3-4 million plus under Bush and that's less?
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What country is Snow living in, border crossings have been on the increase for at least the past five years or more. Yes you are right did not take long for him to fall in line with the rest of the traitors to our country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

illegal border crossings have been going down since the year 2000. And if you look at the crime rate and unemployment rate for illegals, they're lower than for the population at large.
    I'm sure the "No Spin Zone" set him straight, right?
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I caught a couple minutes of his interview with O'Riely and honest to God, Bill was like a little school girl