Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

California or ground zero of the invasion

Tony Snow responds to warnings about North American supersta

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=51029

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    WND AT THE WHITE HOUSE
    'No EU in U.S.'
    Tony Snow responds to warnings about North American superstate

Posted: July 12, 2006
    2:00 p.m. Eastern

By Les Kinsolving

© 2006 WorldNetDaily.com
    Presidential press secretary Tony Snow yesterday emphatically stated that there would be no "EU in the U.S." when asked about administration efforts to more closely integrate state relations between Canada, Mexico and the U.S.

As WorldNetDaily reported, some critics of the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America have said the program, though supposedly beneficial to the U.S., will lead to a North American superstate similar to the European Union, open borders, loss of sovereignty and even a common currency.

WND asked Snow about the criticism, stating, "As WorldNetDaily's lead story pointed out yesterday, critics are expressing concerns about the president's cooperative efforts with Mexico and Canada regarding the Security and Prosperity Partnership. And my question: Will the president categorically deny any interest in building a European Union-style superstate in North America?"

Responded Snow: "Of course, no. We're not interested. There is not going to be an EU in the U.S."

WND also asked the spokesman about the controversy surrounding the Mount Soledad cross memorial in San Diego. The Supreme Court recently issued a stay in the case, saving the monument from destruction for the time being.

"Why is the president, as a devoutly religious man, failing to take any action?" asked WND.

"Right now what you have is a court opinion that is still being reviewed," responded Snow. "Let's find out what the courts have to say."
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Hmmmm..........Categorically deny? Isn't that like saying "yeah I'll deny it if it is possible to without actually lying"!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    WE don't believe you and you can't be trusted, President Bush.
    All of your actions ( or NO Action) proves something else. YOU want this amnesty and I do not believe it is out of the compassion of your heart...if what Snow said was the truth you would be acting like a President that cares for this country and its "citizens" and protecting us and our borders, not pandering to those who do not have this countrys best interest at heart.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"Of course, no. We're not interested. There is not going to be an EU in the U.S."
    He's actually telling the truth:

It will the NORTH AMERICAN UNION, with the AMERO(perhaps). By definition that is NOT the EU.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

JAK
    I see...my God...
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Uhhhh we have millions and millions of illegal aliens flooding into this nation at will, so I think to some degree this union has already happened. I think Bush was purposely avoiding this issue, hoping enough illegals would be here so that it'd be impossible to stem the tide.

I don't believe a word Tony Snow, or the Bush administration says

Quote Originally Posted by curiouspat
    "Of course, no. We're not interested. There is not going to be an EU in the U.S."
    He's actually telling the truth:

It will the NORTH AMERICAN UNION, with the AMERO(perhaps). By definition that is NOT the EU.
    Shucks PAT
    I was just about to say the exact same thing, LOL. Then I read you.
    Presidential press secretary Tony Snow yesterday emphatically stated that there would be no "EU in the U.S." when asked about administration efforts to more closely integrate state relations between Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
    He didn't lie..........the fool.

These guys are nothing, but pathological liars. They have lied so much, I don't even think they even know what the truth is themselves. They probably believe their own press.

When Bush and any member of his administration moves their lips, they are lying.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Trust them ?? That's hilarious.