Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOTAL INSANITY!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TOTAL INSANITY!

I think I have just about seen everything NOW!
    Yesterday our ESTEEMED represenatives voted & passed a Bill that would pay reperations to the people of Guam...Yes GUAM!!!!
    Reperations for the atrocities committed to them BY THE JAPANNESE during WW-2.....Yes, they say we HAVE TO PAY.
    I know Harry Truman forgave the Japannese after the war and we helped rebuild Japan....AND GUAM!!!!!
    HR-1595 passed 288 Yea-131 No
    I am hoping the Senate says No to this, but still the thought of America having to PAY for what Japan did 60+ years ago?
    I'm sorry, I'm just speechless.
    I'll give the link so EVERYONE can slap themselves in the head like I did.
    http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll309.xml
    I'm guessing that we will have to give the Jewish something also for what the Natzis did...Its ONLY FAIR, right?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

WHAT????????????????

I didn't know anything of this!

WHAT ARE THEY THINKING????????????????????????????????

We are bankrupt as a nation , NOW! What idiocy!

We sure can't run our homes like this, so why do the lawbreakers think this is ok?

If Japan wants to pay reparations, that's their business...NOT ours!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Yea, I think the statute of limitations is up on that one.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: TOTAL INSANITY!

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    I think I have just about seen everything NOW!
    Yesterday our ESTEEMED represenatives voted & passed a Bill that would pay reperations to the people of Guam...Yes GUAM!!!!
    Reperations for the atrocities committed to them BY THE JAPANNESE during WW-2.....Yes, they say we HAVE TO PAY.
    I know Harry Truman forgave the Japannese after the war and we helped rebuild Japan....AND GUAM!!!!!
    HR-1595 passed 288 Yea-131 No
    I am hoping the Senate says No to this, but still the thought of America having to PAY for what Japan did 60+ years ago?
    I'm sorry, I'm just speechless.
    I'll give the link so EVERYONE can slap themselves in the head like I did.
    http://clerk.house.gov/evs/2007/roll309.xml
    I'm guessing that we will have to give the Jewish something also for what the Natzis did...Its ONLY FAIR, right?
    do you have a link to what this bill is,explanation?
    wait I think I found it:http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/.../~c1104odUXT::

So, can we lobby the Japanese government for reparations to what was done to us at (?):

> Pearl Harbor

> The abuse of our prisoners in POW camps (the mortality rate in Japanese POW camps of US personnel was about 40% IIRC; in German POW camps the rate was around 1-2%).

> Medical and Biological experiments done to our POWs

Who should be paying who here???

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

SEC. 5. AUTHORIZATION FOR APPROPRIATIONS.

There are authorized to be appropriated $126,000,000, to remain available for obligation until September 30, 2012, to the Foreign Claims Settlement Commission to carry out this Act. Not more than 5 percent of funds made available under this subsection shall be used for administrative costs.

SEC. 6. GRANTS PROGRAM TO MEMORIALIZE THE OCCUPATION OF GUAM DURING WORLD WAR II. $ 5 Million

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/D?c ... 1107Jh3ZT::
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

My parents along with millions of other great Americans all ready paid for what Japan did. They went to war to stop the evil axis powers, costing them years of their lives and much pain and suffering.

I see where McIntrye vote for this Someone got a good link to this bill it's time he gets told a thing or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    My parents along with millions of other great Americans all ready paid for what Japan did. They went to war to stop the evil axis powers, costing them years of their lives and much pain and suffering.
    Another TRAVESTY foisted upon the American people!!

Right you are, CHARLES!
    Our families paid the price

Am I off here - DIDn't JAPAN ATTACK US FIRST?

These legislators MUST GO

Sis....At LEAST 288 of them
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast