Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tourism fueling child sex in Mexico

More of Bush's good hearted folks at work

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/3555425.html

Dec. 30, 2005, 1:05AM
    Tourism fueling child sex in Mexico
    Authorities want to rein in the prostitution that's rampant in resort areas

By IOAN GRILLO
    Copyright 2005 Houston Chronicle Foreign Service

ACAPULCO, MEXICO - On a sweltering afternoon in this glitzy tourist resort, Alex Fernandez laughed and joked with a group of his fellow homeless teenagers until the subject of prostitution came up. Then his smile disappeared, and the face of the skinny 14-year-old turned to a cold, unblinking stare as he described how grown men, sometimes Mexicans and sometimes foreign tourists, regularly take him to hotels and pay to have sex with him.

"Yes, they buy me. The business gets me food. It gets me clothes," said Fernandez, sitting in the shade of a basketball stand to escape the blazing sun. "No one else helps me. What do you want me to do?"

Despite a concerted effort to crack down on pedophiles in both Mexico and the United States, child prostitution continues unabated in Mexican tourist resorts such as Acapulco and Cancun as well as border cities such as Ciudad Juarez. Investigators estimate the number of Mexican children who are victims of commercial sexual exploitation â€â€
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is the type of crap Bush wants to subject us all to. Makes me wonder how many Mexican boys Jorge has had sex with that we don't know about. He does have a dangerous fetish for Mexicans in general. I don't even want to know, but given it's Jorge, nothing he does would surprise me. Compassionate conserative my a--.

So let me ask any locksteppers out there. Is this the type of country you want to live in? Do you want your children and grandchildren to be subjected to this? If the answer is obviously NO then wake up and get out there and demand that congress impeach this sociopath. If you continue to turn a blind eye to this then this is your future America.

IMPEACH THE WACKIDENT!!!
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

about two years ago a reporter from either the New York times or the new york sun - did an extensive investigation into the sex trade of children and sex slaves- in mexico and in the united states-
    he was interveiwed on Terry Gross's program on National Public Radio.He may have written a book about it also.
    parts of it I remember are the parents sending their daughters from the villages away to work .they (unwittingly) are sold to sex traffikers- there is a brothel where they are broken in in mexico-
    here , the first man (who pays a lot for the girl-)usally an american or european-
    she is then passed around to the regular mexican men for cheap ,as they break her in further-

sometimes from there they are moved into the united states where they are locked up with other children until they are needed-
    when a client damages then physically during sex they become throwaways . some men pay to sexually torture and kill them- again mexicans are at the bottom of this sex slave business.
    polish women are the highest paid and the highest ranking and with the break of the europe, they too are being pimped out in the united states-
    when the police become involved they assume that the women choose this and dont get involved. the FbI did have some involvement in trying to crack down
    in the meantime _ sex vacations are popular all over the globe- american men and european men pay to have the sex they cant have in their own country- 10 year old girls-
    what is happening in mexico happens all over-

RIGHT ON DMAN!!

This is third world crap. And the kids that make it up here bring that whole concept with them. And the grownups that get in here are looking for that same "service" here so it just breeds it here. We have enough of it without importing it.

And where is the Catholic Church whose largest diocese in the world is in Mexico? Why haven't we seen communication on this problem in Mexico from the Church? They are so vocal here in the USA, even the head of the Mexican Diocese writes letters to our politicians, attends meetings with our politicians...I think he needs to spend more "qualiaty time" with Vicente in Mexico.

Wake Up People....get active...join US!!

IMPEACH THE WACKIDENT!!

There can be no change; no cure; no solution; with Bush in the White House. He is so obsessed with Open Borders and Globalism and Endng our Nation he will not take one step to save our nation or the American People. We can not afford to let this continue for 3 More Years. We can not wait. He has to go; and he must go now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I was going to comment on the Catholic Church connection before I even got down to your response, Judy, HOWEVER my response was to ask if y'all thought there was any connection between this kind of sexual abuse and the sexual pedophilia that is so RAMPANT within the Priesthood?? It seems to ME that the Catholic Church is hypocritical on this issue because they are sure bleeding hearts when it comes to aiding and abetting ILLEGALS but you sure don't hear them taking a VOCAL stand against THIS ABUSE. It makes you wonder if there's a problem with the pot calling the kettle black??????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton