Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traffic stop finds illegal alien with counterfeit goods

Does anyone know where a "Cheikh Ndoye" would come from? Is that eastern block, or somewhere around the black sea??

H.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/tribune ... 33631.html

Traffic stop finds illegal alien with counterfeit goods

By The Associated Press
    Thursday, May 12, 2005

A man said to be in the country illegally was arrested after police said they found about $100,000 worth of counterfeit handbags, clothes and other items in his van following a traffic stop in Washington County.
    Cheikh Ndoye, 51, of Senegal, who gave a Dayton, Ohio, address, was jailed at the request of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement authorities and also will be charged with felony trademark counterfeiting, police said.

Police said Ndoye was pulled over on Interstate 70 about 8:30 a.m. yesterday because he was speeding and cut off a trooper without signaling. He consented to a search of his van, which contained counterfeit versions of Louis Vuitton handbags, Rolex watches, Oakley sunglasses, compact discs and clothing, police said.

Ndoye remained in custody, and it was not immediately clear whether he had an attorney.

Western Africa, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, between Guinea-Bissau and Mauritania

Muslim 94%, indigenous beliefs 1%, Christian 5% (mostly Roman Catholic)
    Languages:
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There goes my new Louis Vuitton handbag I have been waiting for.

I guess I will have to settle for the Liz Claiborne knock-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Western Africa, bordering the North Atlantic Ocean, between Guinea-Bissau and Mauritania

Languages:
    Duuhhhh. If I would have read the article a little closer, I would have seen Sengel (my bad). Guess I should sleep a little more at nite (instead of in my office )

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland

Languages:
    Duuhhhh. If I would have read the article a little closer, I would have seen Sengel (my bad). Guess I should sleep a little more at nite (instead of in my office )
    naw, gave me something to do for a couple of min.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)