Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traffic stop leads to arrest of illegal previously deported

Traffic stop leads to arrest of illegal previously deported

Staff Reports
    Friday August 3rd, 2007
    Comment on this Story | Read Comments
    http://www.nwfdailynews.com/article/7437

A routine traffic stop led to the arrest of a man who had been deported and returned to this country illegally.

On July 26, an Okaloosa County Sheriff deputy pulled over a blue Ford truck that failed to stay in its lane. The driver identified himself as Jose Arnaldo Venegas, according to a Sheriff’s Office report. When the deputy could find no driver’s license registered to Venegas, the deputy arrested him.

The deputy tracked the insurance information on the car to a woman who identified herself as the man’s common law wife. Deputies had responded to a domestic disturbance in 2005 at their address on Tyner Street. The woman’s name was the same, but the man’s name in that case was Eduardo Rodriquez, who had failed to appear in court for that case and had an active warrant.

The photos of the two men matched.

[b][color=red]“I asked Mr. Venegas if he was Eduardo Rodrigues,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deporting not so easy.

This is what scares me the most about the man who struck and killed my grandbaby and brother, that he'll get a plea deal, do a couple of years, maybe be deported, and be able to come back here as someone else, to kill another innocent American. Thats even if the name he gave to police is even his real one. The prosecutor in Tampa said most of the time, when they give a hyphenated name, they are usually not in the system because its not there's to begin with, or they can go by either name. Also, with a traffic violation, 98% of the time, they are released, not deported. Even as serious as his crime is, the bigger fight for my family will be to deport him and keep him out.
    Do They understand the word ILLEGAL????