Exclusive: The Tragic, Preventable Death of Alex Tsuji, Age 2: Murdered by an Illegal Alien
Author: Lyn Tsuji
Source: The Family Security Foundation, Inc.
Date: June 26, 2007

How can contemptible politicians allow the illegal alien catastrophe to continue when such criminals continue to murder defenseless and innocent Americans – angelic, precious children among them - in numbers far greater than the death toll in the Iraq War? Read what the mother of one such victim has to say. Shame on you, Washington!

The Tragic, Preventable Death of Alex Tsuji, Age 2:
Murdered by an Illegal Alien

By Lyn Tsuji

On November 18, 2006, our life as we knew it came suddenly and tragically to an end.

I am writing for my son Alex Tsuji, who was born on May 20, 2004 and who died on December 6, 2006. Our car was hit by a drunk driver, Maricio Salazar, if this is his true name. He had a .26 blood alcohol content, three times the legal limit. Mr. Salazar was an illegal immigrant with no insurance or driver’s license. He was drinking and driving when he ran a red light, slammed into our minivan, and put Alex, our 2 ½ year old son, on life support for 19 days. We were shopping for Thanksgiving, and we wanted to buy video games to have an all night video game marathon with the kids. Everyone was very happy that day. Alex picked out his first video game with glee. And he spoke his first complete sentence, “Open for me, mama.â€