Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitorous Congress

Sens Vote Vs English As Official Language & Give Illegals SSI
    1-28-7

Shocking Senatorial Votes

"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous

The following senators voted against making English the official language of America :

Akaka (D-HI)
    Bayh (D-IN)
    Biden (D-DE)
    Bingaman (D-NM)
    Boxer (D-CA)
    Cantwell (D-WA)
    Clinton (D-NY)
    Dayton (D-MN)
    Dodd (D-CT)
    Domenici (R-NM)
    Durbin (D-IL)
    Feingold (D-WI)
    Feinstein (D-CA)
    Harkin (D-IA)
    Inouye (D-HI)
    Jeffords (I-VT)
    Kennedy (D-MA)
    Kerry (D-MA)
    Kohl (D-WI)
    Lautenberg (D-NJ)
    Leahy (D-VT)
    Levin (D-MI)
    Lieberman (D-CT)
    Menendez (D-NJ)
    Mikulski (D-MD)
    Murray (D-WA)
    Obama (D-IL)
    Reed (D-RI)
    Reid (D-NV)
    Salazar (D-CO)
    Sarbanes (D-MD)
    Schumer (D-NY)
    Stabenow (D-MI)
    Wyden (D-OR)

Now, the following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens
    Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state
    is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska: Stevens (R)
    Arizona: McCain (R)
    Arkansas: Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
    California: Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
    Colorado: Salazar (D)
    Connecticut: Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
    Delaware: Biden (D) Carper (D)
    Florida: Martinez (R)
    Hawaii: Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
    Illinois: Durbin (D) Obama (D)
    Indiana: Bayh (D) Lugar (R)

Iowa: Harkin (D)
    Kansas: Brownback (R)
    Louisiana: Landrieu (D)
    Maryland: Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
    Massachusetts: Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
    Montana: Baucus (D)
    Nebraska: Hagel (R)
    Nevada: Reid (D)
    New Jersey: Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
    New Mexico: Bingaman (D)
    New York: Clinton (D) Schumer (D)

North Dakota: Dorgan (D)
    Ohio: DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
    Oregon: Wyden (D)
    Pennsylvania: Specter (R)
    Rhode Island: Chafee (R) Reed (D)
    South Carolina: Graham (R)
    South Dakota: Johnson (D)
    Vermont: Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
    Washington: Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
    West Virginia: Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
    Wisconsin: Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW.

THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime
    http://www.rense.com/general75/trait.htm

That's depressing 'cause of where I live.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Same here Jean. It is disgusting to sell out your country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is even more shocking that most of our government has turned their back on the people who put them in office. They obviously have an agenda, but the sheeple aren't allowed to know what that agenda is. It must be a profitable agenda for them to commit treason against the American people.

April
    There my blood goes boiling again........I am on it. I am going to send this to EVERYONE on my email list!

Thanks, my Senator is on there as well

Quote Originally Posted by April
    There my blood goes boiling again........I am on it. I am going to send this to EVERYONE on my email list!
    We're all going to be on blood pressure pills!

I never dreamed that our government would sell out the greatest country on earth.
    I never dreamed that legal citizens would be treated like criminals and kicked aside to make room for an invasion of people from a third world country.
    I never dreamed that the Spanish language would become more important than the English language in an English speaking country.
    I never dreamed that my children would have to take a back seat to illegals in the classroom.
    I never dreamed that our country, who prided itself on advanced vaccines and disease prevention, would allow disease carriers to cross our borders and do whatever they damned well please.
    I never dreamed that illegal criminals would have the guts to march in our streets and demand that they be given everything for nothing.
    I never dreamed that business owners would turn their back on their fellow citizens for cheap labor.
    I never dreamed that I would have to weep for America and her people for a reason that could have been prevented.

I can imagine George Orwell turning in his grave.

If we lost the senate, instead of waisting time now with those traitors I thinkl we should start pressuring the House, they are the ones who have to confirm this madness, if they don't we can be saved.

April
    Cindy wrote:

I never dreamed that our government would sell out the greatest country on earth.
    I never dreamed that legal citizens would be treated like criminals and kicked aside to make room for an invasion of people from a third world country.
    I never dreamed that the Spanish language would become more important than the English language in an English speaking country.
    I never dreamed that my children would have to take a back seat to illegals in the classroom.
    I never dreamed that our country, who prided itself on advanced vaccines and disease prevention, would allow disease carriers to cross our borders and do whatever they damned well please.
    I never dreamed that illegal criminals would have the guts to march in our streets and demand that they be given everything for nothing.
    I never dreamed that business owners would turn their back on their fellow citizens for cheap labor.
    I never dreamed that I would have to weep for America and her people for a reason that could have been prevented.
    I can imagine George Orwell turning in his grave
    I hear you Cindy!
    We have been sold without our consent to the highest bidder........We never dreamed it could happen.......now it is time to turn it around and turn their sweet deal that they built with greed, the blood of others and corruption into their WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cindy wrote:

I can imagine George Orwell turning in his grave
    I hear you Cindy!
    We have been sold without our consent to the highest bidder........We never dreamed it could happen.......now it is time to turn it around and turn their sweet deal that they built with greed, the blood of others and corruption into their WORST NIGHTMARE!!!!!!
    I am a firm believer in Karma. It might take awhile, but these traitors will wish they had never turned their back's on the American people. One day they will be begging us for mercy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast