Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Treason for a Ten Dollar Bill

Saturday, 12 January 2008
    Treason for a Ten Dollar Bill
    By Mike Vanderboegh
    Presented to the Joint Interim Patriotic Immigration Commission, at a Hearing in Hoover, Alabama, 10 January 2008

My name is Mike Vanderboegh. I am 55 years old, I have lived in Pinson for the past 22 years and I am a Minuteman.

Unlike the members of this panel, I have worked the Mexican border helping the US Border Patrol and I have seen the the horrors of illegal immigration up close. I sat at tables in ranch kitchens in Texas and New Mexico and heard firsthand what it is like for American citizens to live in terror day after day and night after night in their own homes, on property owned by their families for generations but now no longer theirs, as hundreds of illegal aliens every night cross their land, tear down their fences, kill their cattle and their dogs, vandalize and rob their homes and threaten their children. These are American citizens, just as you or I, but they live in fear, just so the Alabama construction and meat processing industries, among others, can be assured of an adequate supply of exploitable cheap labor. They live in fear, so fat cats can grow rich violating the immigration and labor laws of this country with a wink and a nod from the politicians who are supposed to enforce those laws.

I present to this panel as evidence of the truth of this statement copies of Chris Burgard's award-winning documentary Border. The stories presented in this film are real, true and unobscured by the pettifogging of unscrupulous businessmen and lying politicians who have a vested interest in persuading the American people that none of this is their fault.

Aside from the horrors recounted in Border -- the sexual victimization of immigrant women, the hundreds of hospital closures, the health threats from diseases we once had conquered -- there is one statistic that stands out in my mind. In 1980, the entry wage for the meat-packing industry was $19 an hour, today, twenty seven years later, it is $9.00 an hour. This ten dollar dollar difference (which is actually much greater if adjusted for inflation in the intervening years) is the reason we are overrun with 20 million plus illegal aliens. Our laws are being systematically violated for the profit of a few. Our country is being sold out by modern day Benedict Arnolds-- some of them right here in this room-- all for that ten dollar bill.

But it is the corrosion to the rule of law that is the greatest threat posed by illegal immigration. This is the reason we MUST get a handle on this problem. If the majority of the people come to believe that the law no longer means anything, then there is nothing keeping them from violating any other laws that they find inconvenient. And the natural resentment fostered by all the social ills attendant to illegal immigration is laying the ground work for disorder and tyranny.

I have spent most of my life fighting the Klan and the neo-Nazis at street level. I have helped put some of them in prison. As they are the enemies of all that is good and decent in the American republic, they are my enemies. And as every good soldier understands, you must know your enemy in order to defeat him. So I have studied these groups and I know them. After a long decline, these white racist organizations are growing, fueled by the resentments caused by illegal immigration. They are not doing this so they can get themselves elected to Congress. They are doing so in order to foster a three-sided race war which in their fevered imaginations they think they can win. But what will more likely happen is that in the chaos that they and the "La Raza" racists create, some American fuehrer will rise up promising a "final solution to the Mexican problem" -- a return to law and order and stability. And oh, by the way, no more free speech, bill of rights or elections. This was Hitler's successful game plan, helped along by the economic catastrophe of 1929. Does anybody in this room really think that this year won't bring a bad recession? What then will happen as more people lose their jobs, only to be replaced by cheaper illegals? What will happen when millions are evicted from their homes? Who do you think they'll blame? Who will provide a convenient scapegoat? And if you think that tyranny can't come to America, you're whistling past the graveyard of history.

The federal government has done virtually nothing to stop illegal immigration because the two national parties see both campaign contributions and votes in the newly imported underclass. This is a fact of life. But there is something that the Alabama state legislature can do. Pass an Arizona-style law severely punishing employers who hire illegals. When we have workplace enforcement, when some of the CEOs of Alabama businesses who employ illegals are dragged from their Greystone mansions in handcuffs into the glare of television camera lights, then the flow of illegals into this state will slow, then stop, then reverse. THAT is something that this commission and the state legislature can do. Whether anything happens or not is entirely up to you. Personally, I wouldn't bet on it. I'd bet on that ten dollar bill.

But I do know this: as sure as the world turns and God made little green apples, one day there will be an accounting for the criminally negligent actions of our business and political leaders. There will be a reckoning for this treason for a ten dollar bill. It may be at the polls, it may be in the history books, it may be, God forbid, if the Kluxers and neoNazis get their demented wish, delivered at the point of a pistol to the back of the head, kneeling with hands tied, in the middle of some blood-soaked street. There are NO free rides in history, and there are ALWAYS unintended consequences. And I can't help but wonder: how important will that ten dollar bill look then? What will our children's children say about the people who wrecked our constitutional system of the rule of law for personal profit and political power? And what will they say about those who stood by and did nothing?

Mike Vanderboegh
    http://www.borderfirereport.net/latest/ ... -bill.html
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

But still all we will have to choose from this coming election are candidates that are loyal to nothing but that ten dollar bill...except one
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Banned
    Pretty soon people will be dying in the streets for that $10 bill...

Oh wait, nevermind, they already are...