Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Tree Company to Pay $95 MILLION for Hiring Illegal Aliens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I see Asplundh trucks around here, so obviously they are coast to coast. They should take the money from this fine and put it into enforcement. I am not so sure that a nationwide wall is the best idea ( probably not what they are going to do anyway) but improving the border monitoring would be welcome!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron View Post
    I see Asplundh trucks around here, so obviously they are coast to coast. They should take the money from this fine and put it into enforcement. I am not so sure that a nationwide wall is the best idea ( probably not what they are going to do anyway) but improving the border monitoring would be welcome!
    The money goes into the Federal Fines and Forfeitures Account and goes for grants to city, county, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I think the original "wall" we were promised during Trump's campaign is a great idea and I support it 100%. However, as we now know, that specific "wall" seems to have shrunk and changed considerably since Trump's campaign promise.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My understanding is that they find out the major smuggling routes pretty quick. Do we want to spend billions to get every last one---or less billions and get 95 percent of them? We still have the interior CBP simultaneously.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    My understanding is that they find out the major smuggling routes pretty quick. Do we want to spend billions to get every last one---or less billions and get 95 percent of them? We still have the interior CBP simultaneously.
    The primary goal is to stop them from entering the country in the first place. A quality border fence (or wall) acts as a force muliplier, deterrent and funnel. Of course any wall is only as good as the men guarding and patroling it. Depending on interior enforcement is not enough. There is no single application that will provide solid border security. It will take a combination of things and a quality border fence is paramount (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This company is pretty much nationwide.

They are still working illegals - nothing has changed. That is a fact. I know.

We hear about the 'fine', but it will either be tied up in court for years or the government will settle for pennies on the dollar. Meanwhile they are still working illegals.

Depending on interior enforcement alone is not enough, that's true.

Unless, however, we do enforce interior laws, there is just too much incentive to find ways here.

Also, if not one illegal ever crossed the border again, unless we clean house, we are toast. They are here in too great a number, they are reproducing in two great a number.

Yes, we need to keep them from coming in, but a fence alone, or with guards unless they are the military will not deter them all.

The US is the promised land to them - and no wonder.
    Last edited by nntrixie; 11-13-2017 at 08:06 PM.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12