Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Tribute To Mother America for Mothers Day

The poor illegal workers are here to take over the USA in a power grab. Their communist backers are here to take over the USA with their ready made Mexican slaves. And Bushies want the USA taken over with globalism. All three have different visions and agendas. All three allowing the other to think they are on the same page for their backing and support. All after the same Prize. They will all betray each other as they have us. All of them providing the Muslim nations a moment in time to sit back and laugh as they never have in their lives.

The vultures are fighting over America as her breath becomes labored and her voice sufficated. They see her old and weak, laying in her death bed. Scared to be a bother to anyone. Those who use to love her, home watching tv, worrying about which new cell phone to buy, and raising children. To busy to visit her. To busy to protect her.

Do we sit back and right her euloigy? And what would we say?

Our Mother America gave birth to each and every one of us. Our Mother fought for our right to live free and to prosper. Our Mother lifted us up when we stumbled, always there for us. Our Mother America let down her long tress's to lay fields of grain and rolling hills before us. Our Mother gave each one of us a place to call our own. Our Mother cheered us on as we built towns, city's and buildings so high and strong the world marveled. Mother America opened her arms to adopt many orphans around the world. And wept with us as her sons died in foriegn lands to defend her. Mother America was a wonderful mother. The most beautiful Mother in all the world. From golden grains of sand to emerald forests. Great grandmother to many generations, some still babes in the craddle. Mother so gracious to other nations and neighbors that her cupbards grew bare. Mother America died in her prime because her children did not hear her cries and screams?

I am not ready to engrave her tombstone. I am not ready to let go of my Mother America. I am not ready to leave her warm loving home. If my great great grandfather could get bloody for her so can I. I can hear my Mother's cries I see her tears on the American flag. I cannot bear to live another day without doing everything in my power to stop her demise. What about you?

Mother America gave birth to us and expects only one duty in return:

Preserve the United States at all costs by all means necessary.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn