Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

(((("It's a never-ending struggle for us to try and make a life for [ourselves] in an honorable way," Flores said. "I wish people's hearts in this country would soften toward us. We just want to better ourselves."
    Did it ever occur to any of you Illegal Aliens that Americans want a better life in our own Country?
    We want the life we have worked and fought for all of our lives as did our ancestors. The people you are hurting by your presence here are not the rich but people that have to work and struggle for a better life. We are the one's that pay the taxes that go to support your dream.

Our hearts have been soft for far to long. Now we are fed up with all of you coming here by the millions to live off what we work for.
    NO MORE!
    I will work as long as I live to see that there are NO MORE AMNESTIES.
    "When injustice become law, resistance becomes duty." Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    You are part of making my country AWFUL!!!! Comprehendo???
    Not only that, they are making our country awful at a fast rate, by having twice as many kids here than in their home country!! Can you believe how stupid they are?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I feel bad for other people in awful countries, but not bad enough to sink mine!!
    Exactly. This ships sinking and I'm sorry this life boat is full.......
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12