Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Trump Catch and Release Continues Along Arizona Border. 700 illegals released

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    No, the end of family separation was ordered by Trump. Trump didn't order a release of anyone.

and I suppose he hasn't turned on a TV, picked up a newspaper, or been briefed by any cabinet member today. Oh, no he just could not be aware of this happening.
    You've got to Stand for Something or You'll Fall for Anything

I'm sure he knows, but what can he do? Sessions lets them in, then doesn't know what to do with them after they're in except release them. Sessions claims h'se just enforcing US immigration law covering asylum-seekers. There's not enough detention space, courts banned separation, courts ordered reunification, courts require release after 20 days for children and 30 days or something for families and 6 months if they don't have a bond.

Trump said to tell them "we're closed", Sessions meanwhile is demanding arrest and prosecution of everyone instead of bouncing them back out or refusing them entry.

It's a mess. The only solution is not to let them in to begin with and toss them out as soon as you catch them inside the border but they can't do that apparently because under US asylum law, they have to have a DOJ Hearing on the subject which is years down the road.

The whole system is CONTAMINATED, it isn't working, it won't ever work, and we need a different plan. That's why I cam up with Judy's Plan B.

Come up with something else if you want.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-09-2018 at 07:07 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I didn't know we were allowed to do that, any time I don't have the proper title, it's gets changed by a moderator to the exact title in the article.
    You're not suppose to alter the title. That would be akin to going into the article and changing the actual wording or incorporating your own created paragraph.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You're not suppose to alter the title. That would be akin to going into the article and changing the actual wording or incorporating your own created paragraph.
    Sure, that's what I thought, so why is JohnDoe2 doing that with his article? He's been here long enough to know better than that.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I'm sure he knows, but what can he do? Sessions lets them in, then doesn't know what to do with them after they're in except release them. Sessions claims h'se just enforcing US immigration law covering asylum-seekers. There's not enough detention space, courts banned separation, courts ordered reunification, courts require release after 20 days for children and 30 days or something for families and 6 months if they don't have a bond.

Trump said to tell them "we're closed", Sessions meanwhile is demanding arrest and prosecution of everyone instead of bouncing them back out or refusing them entry.

It's a mess. The only solution is not to let them in to begin with and toss them out as soon as you catch them inside the border but they can't do that apparently because under US asylum law, they have to have a DOJ Hearing on the subject which is years down the road.

The whole system is CONTAMINATED, it isn't working, it won't ever work, and we need a different plan. That's why I cam up with Judy's Plan B.

Come up with something else if you want.
    It's ridiculous to blame AG Jeff Sessions on this. The folks deserving the blame is our useless U.S. Congress! They write the laws, not the U.S. Attorney General. They fund detention centers, not the U.S. Attorney General. The responsibility of our U.S. Attorney General ends with enforcing our written immigration laws.

Oh, and it's not Jeff Sessions that is releasing them.
    Last edited by MW; 10-09-2018 at 07:26 PM.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Sure, that's what I thought, so why is JohnDoe2 doing that with his article? He's been here long enough to know better than that.
    Did you have a temporary brain "boof," JD2?

Love that word, boof, boof, boof, and boof. Thank you for expanding my vocabulary, Justice Kavanaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    It's ridiculous to blame AG Jeff Sessions on this. The folks deserving the blame is our useless U.S. Congress! They write the laws, not the U.S. Attorney General. They fund detention centers, not the U.S. Attorney General. The responsibility of our U.S. Attorney General ends with enforcing our written immigration laws.

Oh, and it's not Jeff Sessions that is releasing them.
    Who is releasing them?

Sure, I know that about Congress. They fund detention centers, fencing, walls, ICE agents, BP Agents, everything.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    The release was ordered by TRUMP.

If you can't understand that, it's O.K.

Everyone else can.
    Yep, the buck has to stop somewhere and the DHS Secretary answers to President Trump. If someone was acting against his orders, I'm sure we would hear about the Trump tweet on Fox News.

MW
    Who is releasing them?

Sure, I know that about Congress. They fund detention centers, fencing, walls, ICE agents, BP Agents, everything.
    A division within DHS is releasing them. Perhaps you should get on your little red phone and ask Trump what the hell is going on. Perhaps he'll have some answer for you.

I think Nielsen is doing the same thing as Sessions and just "enforcing the laws as written".

Your assignment for the next month is to come up with something that Trump can do by himself under his own Presidential Authority, something like Judy's Plan B, but if you don't like that for some reason, come up with another idea, something he can do himself without Sessions, without Nielsen, without Congress, without any of these government politicians and bureaucrats, something he can do himself.

Let us know if you come up with anything.

Trump Rally in Iowa is on now, Trump to arrive soon. Place is packed to the rafters!!!!

Trump just arrived, walking out to the stage.
    Last edited by Judy; 10-09-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast