Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Trump hits Twitter for Christmas

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I trust Trump to deport illegal aliens as well as halt unwanted, unneeded immigration as promised in his immigration policy posted on his website. I trust Trump to enforce our laws and uphold our Constitution. I trust Trump to do this with good "management" that doesn't cause riots in the streets or harm to the American People.

I don't trust people who call that "amnesty".
    You trust Trump to do all the things you brought up but do you trust him to deliver the amnesties he reportedly supports? Oh, and nice 'skip' around the previous question I asked.

Trump has promised to fix that (make it possible for their expedited return). Don't you trust him at his word?
    Okay, you can now go ahead an have the last word, since it seems to be very important to you.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    You trust Trump to do all the things you brought up but do you trust him to deliver the amnesties he reportedly supports? Oh, and nice 'skip' around the previous question I asked.

Okay, you can now go ahead an have the last word, since it seems to be very important to you.
    There are no Trump promises of amnesty for illegal aliens in the United States. Are you asking me if Trump will support a bill in Congress to allow some "exemplary" illegal aliens, "really good ones", "who have worked hard and caused no problems", to some day return to the United States as part of legal immigration perhaps earlier than the current law allows? Yes, I believe he will support such a bill after all illegal aliens are deported, green cards and visas are halted for some period of years, and the numbers drastically reduced at some time in the future after that, as part of his negotiations with Congress on these immigration issues and a wide array of other issues that must be resolved.

But because his position is deportation of all illegal aliens first, which will take 2 years, and his position on legal immigration is to halt it until Americans are back to work, which will take several years, and the wall is built and paid for, which will take several years as well, so perhaps in his second term of office, with many problems solved or on their way, he would work with Congress on a bill, assuming of course there is public support for such a bill at that time.

He repeatedly states that he takes his orders from US, the people of the United States, so do you envision with illegal aliens deported, the wall built, and Americans back to work, trade issues resolved, and everyone doing well that Americans would want to return to their past and start this nightmare all over again? I don't believe Americans will ever want to turn around and go back down this road again on any basis for any reason at any level. There will be polls and that's what he lives by, so whatever happens for illegal aliens here now after they are deported, at some long point in the future, will totally depend on what the American people want when they're polled on the subject.

Hopefully by then, all these two-faced, back-stabbing, dishonest, cagey, wiggle room, slippery weasels who have sold this country out lock, stock and barrel will be out of Congress and either back in their districts fighting for a real job with the rest of us or in prison for taking bribes from the foreign drug cartels behind this disaster, and a clean honest loyal Congress won't even be interested in introducing such a bill because they will also listen to the people of the United States.

And that is the art of the deal that will save our nation.
    Last edited by Judy; 12-28-2015 at 08:14 PM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Okay, when I said you could have the last word, i didn't expect you to persist in the nonsense of claiming Trump does not support a form of amnesty. Just in case you didn't hear it the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time, a merit system that would allow some illegals to stay is amnesty and the expedited return of deported illegals is amnesty.

Full Definition of expedite

ex·pe·dit·edex·pe·dit·ing

• transitive verb
    • 1: to execute promptly
    • 2: to accelerate the process or progress of : speed up

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Okay, when I said you could have the last word, i didn't expect you to persist in the nonsense of claiming Trump does not support a form of amnesty. Just in case you didn't hear it the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd time, a merit system that would allow some illegals to stay is amnesty and the expedited return of deported illegals is amnesty.

Full Definition of expedite

ex·pe·dit·edex·pe·dit·ing

• transitive verb
    • 1: to execute promptly
    • 2: to accelerate the process or progress of : speed up

Anyone who thinks Trump supports amnesty for illegal aliens can't be trusted.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123