Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump to Meghan McCain: 'You're Hired!'

Trump to McCain: 'You're Hired!'

Meghan McCain

Thu Apr 21, 2:19 pm ET

NEW YORK – As Donald Trump flirts with a presidential run, he talks to Meghan McCain about his campaign strategy, his nights at the Holiday Inn, and why Romney won’t be the Republican nominee.

Is The Donald serious? As his poll numbers continue to soar, it’s starting to look that way. On TV, Trump headlines The Apprentice, but on the telephone with me he sounded like he was considering a presidential run. He even invited me to his press conference later this spring, where he could announce his decision. One of the biggest obstacles for the Republican Party is they’ve yet to find a candidate with the same mass appeal and charisma as Barack Obama. If Trump runs, he’ll dominate the airwaves. He could actually pull it off in the same way Arnold Schwarzenegger surprised the pundits and became the governor of California. I talked to Trump about his chances.

Donald Trump: So are we doing a radio show?

Meghan McCain: No, this is an interview for The Daily Beast.

Donald: Oh, OK, good. I like you. I see you a lot on television. I like you and I like your father, I’ll tell you. And I like your mother. I like your whole family. Hey look, I supported your family, right?

Meghan: I’m at home in Arizona right now, and I told my mom I was interviewing you, and she was like, “I think he can really do this.â€
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

In my house we realize that Trump will never run because he will have to place all his businesses in a blind trust that even his children can't run and would have to be totally hands off of his personal empire which we don't think he will or can do.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

All people must understand there are no time for joking or playing, this Country has some very serious problems and need a strong team of people to pull it together and get it back on track.
    When you aid and support criminals, you live a criminal life style yourself:

I like Trump because he is not a politician or a member of The Council of Foreign Relations . He will follow his own agenda to put America back on top in the world again . George Soros is going to spend a lot of money on Obama .

Donald: I love your attitude. And I’ve seen your attitude, and that’s why I’m doing this interview.

Meghan: If you run for president, will you hire me for your campaign?

Donald: I like the idea! I love it! Will you do me a favor? See how I do, and you call me at the right time. I’m serious about it.
    Yuck! Whatever respect I had for Trump was lost when he offered to hire the RINO's daughter!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)