Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trust Us… We’re Serious This Time

Trust Us… We’re Serious This Time

Posted by Bobby Eberle
    May 21, 2007 at 5:58 am

Now that the immigration “reformâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah I'm sure our elected idiots are going to do it this time (not). It's become quite clear these jokers think we're stupid. They haven't been serious about enforcement about each and every other amnesty they've ever done. They've promised and promised and left us empty handed.
    As Dr. King said in his famous speech, "You gave us a check with 'insufficient funds' stamped on the back."

Well guess what Washington, The American people are tired of the BS and we're coming to collect on the rubber checks.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Well guess what Washington, The American people are tired of the BS and we're coming to collect on the rubber checks.
    SIP!

I'd rather put ALL OF THE TRAITORS in a RUBBER ROOM together!!!

What's ya think? Good plan?

Wanna help me round em up? :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“The people who don’t apply and don’t get the Z visa are going to be hunted down and they’re going to get deported,â€
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SIP!

Hell yeah Sis! Let's haul them away in a rubber truck to their new rubber home with those "special jackets".
    And of course, 300cc's of thorazine and electro shock therapy may help them improve!
    I'm already on it. Been doing the usual barage of calls, emails and faxes. We are not going down w/o a fight!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    SIP!

Hell yeah Sis! Let's haul them away in a rubber truck to their new rubber home with those "special jackets".
    And of course, 300cc's of thorazine and electro shock therapy may help them improve!
    I'm already on it. Been doing the usual barage of calls, emails and faxes. We are not going down w/o a fight!
    GOOD ONE, SIP

I'm roaring

[quote]Illegal aliens who get a Z visa have instant and renewable legal status. No, they aren’t citizens yet, but they are now “legalâ€
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>