Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tulsa jobless rate at 2.9 percent

How low can we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    great news, all of these years the media said 4-5% was full employment.
    But guess what the media and goverment is full of it.

The Tulsa area’s jobless rate fell to 2.9 percent in April, the lowest it’s been since April 2001.

Last month’s rate was below March’s 3.3 percent and February’s 3.5 percent, according to information released Wednesday by the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission. The April 2007 jobless rate was 3.8 percent.

Tulsa County saw its rate drop to 2.8 percent for the month.

Last month’s jobless rate for the metro area was not as low as in April 2001, when it was 2.7 percent.

Earlier this month, the OESC released data showing that the Tulsa area lost 200 nonfarm jobs over the month, but had 1,300 more jobs than a year earlier.

Of the state’s other two metro areas, Oklahoma City and Lawton also saw their jobless rates fall to 2.9 percent in April.

http://www.tulsaworld.com/business/arti ... ommentform

well this is good but it will not last . With the Tulsa Schools teaching Raza History the time limit is short for any peace
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

well this is good but it will not last . With the Tulsa Schools teaching Raza History the time limit is short for any peace
    what are you talking about?

Kind of hard to teach kids who are not there. I would guess that a good number of illegals took their kids with them when they left.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I was thinking tencz57 was thinking of Arizona, and I pray for Arizona because they have a hard fight ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by dgremark
    what are you talking about?
    search Alipac for the Tulsa Raza articles , you'll see what i mean .
    here's one http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-116778-tul ... hools+raza
    theres alot more on the subject
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

that's in Arizona. but it doesn't mean it isn't here. I have kids in school and I haven't heard of anything.

Quote Originally Posted by dgremark
    I was thinking tencz57 was thinking of Arizona, and I pray for Arizona because they have a hard fight ahead.
    it may well be in the AZ schools also , i just don't know bout it yet !
    But Tulsa has side stepped the DOE and their own state laws to teach a non-American history class with non-credited teachers

If you hear about something please let me/us know.