Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I don't condone viloence or police misconduct, but I have to say, from my experiences in Baldwin Park, Campo, Yuma, and Sierra Vista, that police brutality often is an outgrowth of disatisfaction and frustration.

They are given a difficult, strenuous, stressful job to do with all this responsibility and then are hg-tied, hamstrung, and duct-taped to keep them from doing it. Every day and every day they see individuals they know to be illegal aliens walking by them sneering, sniveling and the police can do nothing about it. It's especially hard for them becasue they have families, they live in our communiteis and they know how bad it REALLY IS (not the little bit that we know).

Cracking down on illegal immigration will go a long way to helping these police officers do their job safely, and will also attract the best quality of person to do it. As it is right now, practically only a sociopath will dare be a Law Enforcement Officer (LEO), somebody who doesn't really care. Someone who REALLY cares would just be destroyed from the inside out at what they see and have to do everyday. It would get to anybody.

Here's to the memory of all the Chris Eggles and David Marches in the world...you WILL NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

http://www.escapingjustice.com/march2.htm

http://www.borderpatrolmuseum.com/2003m ... mplete.htm

Lambsmarch!! Hi and WELCOME TO ALIPAC!!

You are so right!!

But what can they do?

I have a suggestion. Police Officers are Americans. They have rights to be American and think American. They have the numbers nationwide to join our cause, and I believe many have, but many more need to join.

These brave men and women are on the front lines; they are ones who have to stop a criminal illegaland wonder...what do I do? Mayor says let them go; Mayor says I'm supposed to stand down; Mayor says I'm not supposed to do my job and get this illegal foreign national off our streets and back to his/her home country. What am I supposed to do they ask every single day!!

There is only one choice and that is to get the illegal foreign national off our streets and back to his/her home country in accordance with US Immigration Law...Whatever It Takes.

Stand down orders are illegal orders.

Letting them go and releasing them back into society threatens the public health, safety, economic and natonal security of the United States and the American People.

HOW can their be a choice? To follow the orders of a Mayor operating his city illegally or stand up for America and arrest the people; detain the people; and follow the case the ensure that they are deported and permanently off our streets.

STAND WITH THE AMERICANS and JUST SAY NO TO THE MAYORS!!

Just look them square in the eye and say, "I'm sorry, but I'm an American and I can't do what you've asked and I trust you'll reconsider your request. Tell them to think it over for a couple of days and get back to you. EVERYONE do it together!!"

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12