Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two news articles about GOP supporting guestworker program.

January 21, 2006
    latimes.com : Politics
    Print E-mail story Most e-mailed Small Text SizeSmall Text Size Regular Text SizeRegular Text Size Large Text SizeLarge Text Size Change text size
    THE NATION
    Amid Rifts, GOP Backs Guest-Worker Plan
    By Peter Wallsten, Times Staff Writer

WASHINGTON â€â€

This just puts another nail in the coffin of the House Bill. The Senate will DEMOLISH that Bill and Bush will win once again. He continues to sell us out and the IDIOTS keep BOWING TO HIS DEMANDS. That SHOWS me what kind of BACKBONES they have and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR A REPUBLICAN IN THE NEXT ELECTION EXCEPT for HOWARD COBLE. He is THE ONLY ONE I can support. I HATE to have to vote for a Democrat but at least they are HONEST about what THEY will do about the immigration problem which is NOTHING. The Republicans have SOLD US YET ANOTHER BILL OF GOODS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I beleive that any and all Senators who vote for ANY type of "guestworker" program should be voted OUT of office and told JUST why they were. I have a belly full of this crap with someone coming here ILLEGALLY and getting "rights" for it. I also feel the same way about ones who came here LEGALLY and did not leave when they were suppose to. This crap of not going against Bush is just that crap. He is not going to be in office for the rest of his life, but WE have to pay for HIS wants. Get all illegal lovers OUT of office!!

I'm safe on this one since Howard Coble is my representative in the House of Representatives and he supported the tough Bill that came out of the HOUSE! AND, I will GLADLY VOTE DOLE OUT OF THERE IN A HEARTBEAT. The MAIN THING is that she doesn't come up for reelection until 2008 and Burr doesn't come up until 2010. I just don't want people to FORGET how they've screwed our state so we will HAVE to be REALLY OUTSPOKEN when the time comes!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton