Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member controlledImmigration's Avatar

Two plead not guilty to murder of Riverside woman

Two plead not guilty to murder of Riverside woman

SIGNONSANDIEGO NEWS SERVICES

2:59 p.m. August 15, 2007

RIVERSIDE – Two men pleaded not guilty Wednesday to murdering a Riverside woman whose wrapped body was discovered in an orange grove last month.

Nikolaus Ryan Meske, 27, and Ernesto Antonio Pena, 30, each face one count of first-degree murder in the death of 38-year-old Sherri Suzanne Moore.

The men, whose next court date is Aug. 24, entered their pleas before

Riverside County Superior Court Judge Janice McIntyre.

Moore's body was discovered by agricultural workers in the early morning hours of July 17 in a field in the Arlington Heights area. She was clothed, but had been wrapped in plastic.

Because there was no identification on the body, investigators publicly released photographs of several distinctive tattoos on her lower back and left ankle. The victim's ex-husband recognized the tattoos and contacted investigators. He told them that Moore divided her time between residences in Riverside and Highgrove, and no one had seen her for two days.

A week after Moore's body was found, Meske was arrested at the San Ysidro border crossing near San Diego, apparently while trying to re-enter the United States with false identification, according to Riverside police spokesman Steve Frasher.

He said federal agents also detained Meske for allegedly trying to smuggle Mexican nationals into the country illegally.

Pena and another man, Scott Stephen Hussey, 38, were arrested within a few days of Moore's murder. But investigators would not say why the two Riverside men were identified as suspects.

Hussey, who has not been charged in the case, was released from the Robert Presley Detention Center in Riverside on July 25.

Meske is being held without bail at RPDC, while Pena is being held in lieu of

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/rive ... yplea.html

A week after Moore's body was found, Meske was arrested at the San Ysidro border crossing near San Diego, apparently while trying to re-enter the United States with false identification, according to Riverside police spokesman Steve Frasher.
    This is UNBELIEVABLE! Do these illegal aliens even have a conscience? What are they thinking when they carry out this most vile, sinful act against another human being? What justification do they have for raping and murdering a woman and dumping her body in a field one day, and then nonchanlantly creeping back over our border then next day? I want to know what makes these animals tick.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

kari

that was my aunt sherri they murdered

she had two kids
    a two year old son
    and a 13 year old daughter
    that i love to death
    not a day goes by that i don't miss her
    i hope they rott in hell for what they did!!!!!!

April

Re: kari

Quote Originally Posted by kari_dallas_lover

she had two kids
    a two year old son
    that i love to death
    Welcome Kari, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray that God comforts you and your family during this horrific time.

Welcome kari! And I know everyone on this website shares your pain and our hearts go out to your family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

she had two kids
    a two year old son
    that i love to death
    So sorry for your loss kari. Our prayers go out to you and your family.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

she had two kids
    a two year old son
    that i love to death
    Kari I am so sorry, so sorry for her children, so sorry for you and the rest of the family, Please know we will fight this with everything we have in us...there must be justice for the victums, and justice will not come until we have our country back and our family's are safe again.

God Bless you and your family! My prayers I hope help!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS

she had two kids
    a two year old son
    that i love to death
    Kari I am so sorry, so sorry for her children, so sorry for you and the rest of the family, Please know we will fight this with everything we have in us...there must be justice for the victums, and justice will not come until we have our country back and our family's are safe again.

God Bless you and your family! My prayers I hope help!
    Welcome Kari......I couldn't say more than SOSADFORUS has said. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer
    I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through kari. My condolences to you and your family. I lived in Highgrove when my dad was stationed at Norton AFB from 1971 to 1974 and attended John W North High school. The last time I was back in that area was in 1988 when I was at NTC. I visited some neighbors just before I left. I didn't recognize the place and got lost trying to find the old neighborhood. All the orange groves were torn down and there were highways and buildings everywhere. I flew right over the area last summer on our final approach to LAX to take a connecting flight to Alaska. It looked awful with houses packed together like shoe boxes in a shoe store and more highways and buildings then in 1988. Awful.........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.